36

🦁❤️🐰

Taehyung didn't really know what to feel when his father almost pushed him out of his office, saying that he should pack his things quickly because his flight is just in a few hours. But even if he's puzzled with everything that just happened, he ran to his sister's office room and saw that his fiance and Taerim are talking but they suddenly stopped when Taehyung barged in without any notice.

"Hey, are you okay? You look pale," She said worriedly but Taehyung just ran and hugged her tightly. "Okay, tell me what just happened. Did he do something inappropriate again?"

"I'm going home!" He happily said that made Taerim pulled out from the tight hug with widen eyes, even doubting her ears if he just heard the right thing.

"Home as in, Korea?" Taehyung quickly nodded and it was Taerim who suddenly hugged him because of happiness. "Oh my god," She muttered while hugging her little brother while her tears are threatening to fall. Both of them waited for this moment and they couldn't be any happier. Even if it took a year for Taehyung to go back to Korea, it was worth waiting. Taerim saw how sad Taehyung was when they first got here in Canada and the only thing that she's praying for is Taehyung's freedom. Her freedom is not important, she is already used to this type of life and Taehyung is not and she is so glad that at last, their father realized that Taehyung doesn't belong here. He belongs to Korea where his friends and love are.

"I'll be leaving today. Don't worry, I will always call. Thank you for everything," Taerim nodded slowly with a smile when Taehyung ruffled her hair. He then walked closer to his sister's soon-to-be-husband. "Take care of her. I'm counting on you," The man only nodded in response, assuring Taehyung. They shook hands and Taehyung was ready to leave their company permanently. The siblings shared one last hug and Taehyung ran towards his car and drove quickly to their house. He drove fast, almost exceeding the speed limit but the traffic rules are not in his mind. When he arrived, he just tossed his clothes inside his luggage. He did not even bother to bring all of it, just some of his favorites and three pairs of his sneakers that came from Taerim, Jihyeon, and Sehun.

"Oh, right, Jihyeon," He muttered then fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed Jihyeon's number. The girl did not answered the first call but thankfully she did at the second time.

"Hi there my ex fiance!" Jihyeon shouted and Taehyung put his phone away from his ear for a bit because of Jihyeon's loudness. He was about to say the good news but then Jihyeon giggled and Taehyung knew why. Their parents called off the engagement since Mr. and Mrs. Heo learned that Jihyeon and Sehun are dating and because Taehyung also have someone. And since Sehun's family is also wealthy, they quickly agreed to call of the wedding with the Kim. It was a win-win for the Heo.

"Guess where am I going?" He excitedly said while fiddling his pillow. Jihyeon on the other side just raised her brow, definitely not in the mood to guess anything. When Jihyeon did not reply within five seconds, Taehyung snapped. "Can you at least guess just this once?"

"Okay, fine," Jihyeon almost rolled her eyes but then decided to just play along with her friend. "What, you're going to Korea?" She said with a chuckle even if she knew that Taehyung will go ballistic again because she mentioned Korea again since he was always like that, saying that hearing the word Korea makes him want to go back. She was expecting a bunch of curse being thrown to her but then Taehyung just laughed which was entirely odd.

"I do," Taehyung said with a satisfied smile. After a few seconds, he heard some high pitched screams from the other side of the line.

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung! Congrats!" Jihyeon cheered for her friend but at the same time, her voice was laced with enviousness. The thought of getting back together with all of her friends sounds so good but she knew that its not yet the time.