29

🐯♡🐰

Jungkook hastily covered his head with his mighty pillow as soon as he heard knocks on his door. He hissed and kicked his blanket when the knocks got louder every second.

"Jeon Jungkook!" The man said on the other side of the door who continously knocked on the boy's door. He was really getting impatient, well who wouldn't be, after knocking for 30 minutes without even stopping.

He lazily sat and ruffled his hair as he yawn. He was irritated. His head is also throbbing in pain because of all the soju that he drank last night. He sighed and slowly and carefully walk to open the door. The moment the door opened, a man who is still already in his jeans and polo shirt have his arms crossed while his foot is slowly tapping the floor.

"Good morning, whats with all the rush Jaesik?" Jungkook said and squinted his eyes.

"Its already Sunday you dumbass you need to go to your dorm!" Jaesik shouted while smiling so bright.

"Hey are you that happy that I'm going now?" Jungkook pouted so Jaesik instantly clung on Jungkook's arms.

"Its not like that! I mean, dude, we've been here for a week aren't you missing your school and friends there? Because I miss Seoul, especially the love of my life," Jaesik said and smiled dreamily while looking at the great view that can be seen in Jungkook's glass window.

"Why can't you just tell me your love's name, huh?" He asked and removed Jaesik's hands wrapped on his arm and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.

"Because you might steal my sweet honey bunch cutie pie cupcake pumpkin from me," Jungkook scoffed when he heard what did just Jaesik said.

"Then just at least tell me if its a girl or a boy," Jaesik threw himself on Jungkook's bed and started hug every pillow.

"No, I can't trust you with my sweet honey bunch--"

"Okay! Okay, I get it. Just don't mention those words that you call her or him its too long and its irritating," Jungkook shouted from the bathroom and then splashes of water can be heard outside the bathroom. A few minutes later, Jungkook came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped arounf his waist. Well, it became a habit of his own.

Jaesik quickly got a book from Jungkook's small book shelf at his room and read it to respect Jungkook's privacy even if they're bestfriends. When he was about to flip another page of the book, Jungkook sat beside him and talked.

"Jaesik-ah, do you think that it'll still be good for me to go back to that school?"

"Of course yes, your friends are there, right? And my university is just a few kilometers from yours. We can still see each other even if were already there," he nodded many times and they became silent for a while until Jungkook stood up and got his biggest bag then started to pack his things.

Jaesik smiled, knowing that Jungkook is ready to move on from his asshole ex that broke his heart. Jaesik was fuming in anger when he heard what happened to his childhood bestfriend. Just by hearing how Jungkook told him what happened, he already know that Jungkook really loved the boy but he just broke his heart.

Once they are ready to go back to Seoul, Jungkook's mom gave some advices to Jungkook and hugged him very tight. Jaesik did the same to his parents and they hop on a train to go Seoul.

"I'm nervous," Jungkook said while looking outside. How will he be able to move on when he is still there in that school? In the dorm room where they had a lot of beautiful times?