7

🦁♡🐰

"Where is he? It's already late, my gosh!" Seokjin said with a girly tone but the others still have their resting bitch face.

"Taehyung, you should know where he is," Namjoon said while eyeing Taehyung.

"Tss, how will I be able to know that?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Because he is your roommate," Hoseok said.

"He's our maknae," Jimin stated.

"Because you guys have the same classes," Yoongi said and let out a yawn.

"And he's our friend," Seokjin said but Taehyung just raised his eyebrows at them. Taehyung knew that they're not even friends but he can't help to worry about their maknae.

What if something bad happened to him? Is it my fault because I left him there at the restroom?

He shook his head. Maybe Jungkook is alright. Maybe he's just strolling around the dorm or what. Maybe he is still exploring the school or maybe even Seoul. Who knows?

"Just call him," Taehyung simply said but a teary eyed Hoseok turned to him.

"His phone is unattended. I've been calling him for the hundredth time but he's still not answering. I'm scared for Kookie," Hoseok said while his tears started to fall one by one. Jimin hugged him from the side and Hoseok let out a muffled cry.

He acts like he's the cousin here or what. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the couple infront of him. He can't understand why does his friends loves Jungkook so much even if they just met him yesterday.

Taehyung sat down at the sofa beside Yoongi who is now sleeping. Different scenarios played in their mind.

What if he was kidnapped? He's raped? Or maybe he was robbed that's why they can't contact him.

After a minute of silence, Taehyung stood up.

"Why Taehyung?" Jimin asked him.

"I'm going to find Jeon," He got out of his hyung's room and ran into the dark hallway of the dorm.

He'll not let someone disappear because of him.

🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰

Jungkook opened his eyes, the scent of various medicines hit his nostrils. He looked around the white room and he realized that he's wearing a hospital gown.

"Thank goodness you're awake now," a black haired male with a sharp jawline and milky skin spoke. Jungkook blinked twice, thrice, and more. It's true, there's a handsome man infront of him.

"Why am I here?" Jungkook asked the stranger while squinting his eyes.

"You're here because you're pregnant," the stranger sternly said and Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise.

"What?! Mpreg is real?! But wait what the fuck? I'm a virgin for pete's sake!" Jungkook yelled. He is now tearing up, scared that his dreans might fall if he's going to have his baby. "Wait holy fuck am I raped?! Oh my gosh," Jungkook's tears fell at his cheeks and the guy infront of him don't know what to do.