3

🐯♡🐰

"Jungkook! Open the door!" Jungkook opened his eyes and let out a groan when he heard loud bangs from the door.

It's Hoseok, again.

He lazily got up and opened the door.

"Hi, Jimin and Hoseok hyung," He greeted them as he scratched his head.

"Hi Jungkook!" Hoseok shouted with his iconic bright smile.

"You're not yet ready," Jimin stated with a straight face.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry. Do you want to go in first?" Jungkook offered but Jimin just shook his head.

"We'll just wait for you here outside," as soon as Jungkook heard that, he took a very quick shower and change his clothes. He wore a simple white t-shirt, gray sweatpants and his favorite timberlands. He brushed his hair and put some perfume, putting his wallet and I.D in his pocket.

"I'm ready," he smiled at the two who really looked so bored.

"My gosh Jungkook, we waited here for like, 20 minutes! You're such a girl," Jimin rolled his eyes and the three of them started to walk.

"What does your roommate look like?" Hoseok asked, breaking the ice.

"Hmm.. okay," Jungkook answers but Hoseok poke his head.

"What an answer. Is he handsome?" Hoseok asked once again and Jungkook blushed when he remembered the guy sucking his dick. "I take that as a yes,"

"I forgot to tell you, here in this school, the students in dorm has a privilege to have their food for free, just give them your I.D. Obviously because all of the students in this dorm are scholars. 7 am for breakfast, 12 pm for lunch, and 6 pm for dinner. But that's just for weekends. We'll follow the sched of our snack and lunch if it is weekdays," Jimin explained and Jungkook nodded in response.

Yes. Jungkook is a scholar. But he is not that good in english and math. But his teachers loved him and that explains the whole thing.

They finally reached the canteen and Jungkook was shook to see the number of people in the cafeteria.

"Shit. This is so great," Jungkook said that made Jimin and Hoseok smiled at his cuteness.

"Let's go to our table," Hoseok said and Jungkook followed them. They walked fastly despite the crowd.

They stopped infront of a table that is occupied by 3 guys.

"Hey Jimin, Hoseok, and you," a pale guy greeted them and Hoseok practically threw himself onto the guy.

"Hi hyung!" Hoseok hugged the man but the guy just smiled at him.

"Hello," Jimin said and the 3 of them nodded.

"Is that your cousin?" A guy asked Jimin and he hummed in response as he sat, tugging Jungkook's shirt, giving him the permission to sit.

"Everyone, meet Jungkook," Jungkook bowed and flashed his beautiful smile, showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm a sophomore this year," Jungkook introduced himself.