25

🐯♡🐰

"Okay, am I the only one who thinks that this plan will fail?" Hoseok said and the whole group looked at him sharply.

"Don't say that hyung," Jungkook looked at him with pouting lips and tears threatening to fall again.

"Oh my god, he's going to cry again," Jimin quickly went to his cousin and rubbed his back to comfort him.

"Hey, Kookie, we all want to save Taehyung from his father but, can you blame me to think that this plan will not work? Their house is full of cctv! And of course there will be guards around their house," Hoseok explained and it sinked in everyone's brain that Hoseok is right.

"We can't go inside their house without permission," Namjoon said while nodding. "But hey, Jihyeon, maybe you can go inside there since you're Taehyung's fiancé?"

"Sorry babe but that is the dumbest thing that you said. Do you think that Jihyeon will be able to go inside there when she cursed at Mr. Kim a while ago?" Seokjin raised his eyebrow at his boyfriend.

After that, no one said a thing. Only their deep breaths can be heard inside the room. Everyone was just thinking about how will they be able to go inside Mr. Kim's house without getting noticed. But after a while, the door opened and a familiar girl walked in with Yoongi.

Hoseok and Jimin's eyes widened in an instant and Jimin had the sudden urge to strangle the girl's hair and punch Yoongi a hundred times.

"Yoongi," Seokjin blurted out suddenly as he eyed the younger, and then the girl with Yoongi.

"Who is she--" Jisoo asked but Hoseok quickly pushed the girl strongly. "Hey Hoseok!"

"Fuck you Yoongi! How dare you!" He punched Yoongi and everyone was alert in a second. Namjoon held Hoseok's arm.

"Why are you here?" Jimin said as he control his self from punching Yoongi too. "And you're really bold to bring your girl here, huh?" Jimin scoffed but Yoongi still didn't responded.

"You're the girl that destroyed my hyung's relationship?!" Jungkook said, almost shouting because seeing the reason why his hyungs broke up angers him.

"I-I'm not here to cause any trouble--" the girl said but she stopped talking when Seokjin stood infront of with his sharp killing look.

"Go out and you too Yoongi," Seokjin said and then rolled his eyes.

"Hyung," Yoongi started. "She's here to help," Everyone's eyebrows raised as they hear what Yoongi just said.

"How?" Jihyeon spatted.

"I'm Taehyung's sister," They all gasped and looked at each other while their mouth are slightly opened. Well, you can really say that they're shocked.

"What?" Hoseok's forehead automatically creased as he asked the girl.

"You're Taerim noona?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, I'm Kim Taerim, Taehyung's older sister. I know that all of you are mad at me but please, let me help," Taerim pleaded as she looked at them one by one with pleading eyes.

"Oh my god," Seokjin covered his mouth. He know everything about Taehyung, his whole story that's why when he saw the girl, she was strangely familiar.

"I can go inside our house, of course because I'm Mr. Kim's daughter, we might get Taehyung out of that house," Taerim said but Jihyeon just raised her eyebrow at the girl.

"How can we trust you when you're the reason why did these three broke up?" Jihyeon said that made Taerim sighed deeply.

"I did not want that to happen! And Yoongi and I are just friends! I did all of that for my brother because my demon father said that he'll kill Tae if I did not look after him. I befriended Yoongi because I know that he is Taehyung's friend. And it's my fucking bad that I said to our father that he's in a relationship with a guy. And I, and I wanna make it up to him," Taerim's tears feel down to her cheeks but she quickly wiped it.