21

🦁❤️🐰

The alarm clock rang and Taehyung opened his eyes in annoyance but it suddenly fade away when he saw Jungkook beside him. He kissed the younger which made Jungkook toss in his sleep.

"Wake up Kookie,"

"5 more minutes,"

"Good morning," Taehyung said and Jungkook opened his eyes.

"Good morning,"

"How's your sleep?"

"Very fine," he said while smiling, he brushed Taehyung's hair using his hands.

"Let's report the broken bed," Taehyung suggested but Jungkook shook his head.

"I don't really want to go now hyung. My back still hurts," Jungkookwhined as he rubbed his lower back. Taehyung hugged Jungkook tighter and snuggled closer to him.

"I should be the one to say that. You ripped me into two last night. You were so rough," Taehyung protested and Jungkook pouted.

"You also ripped me into two hyung but, I'm sorry, I was just so excited last night. I'm really sorry if I hurt you that bad," Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead that made the older chuckle because of his cuteness.

Taehyung faintly smiled as he stare at Jungkook. He never thought that he is capable of loving someone more than a friend. Most of all, he never thought that he'll be a bottom in bed. But it doesn't matter now. The important thing is that they're both happy with their new relationship.

"Let's go now baby. We still need to report the bed that you broke," Taehyung smirked and earned a slap at his arm.

"Hey, don't blame me! The both of us destroyed the bed," Jungkook said and the both of them laughed.

"Come on, let's take a bath first together," Taehyung said that made Jungkook blush madly.

"I'm still sore hyung! Are you crazy?!" He exclaimed while punching the older.

"Fine, nothing will happen. We'll just take a bath. Nothing more, nothing less," Taehyung said in dismay. Jungkook was a bit convinced so he nodded.

Taehyung stood first and helped Jungkook to stand too. They both held each other's arm for support because they can feel that anytime, one of them will fall.

They entered the bathroom and Taehyung quickly opened the heater. Jungkook helped Taehyung to scrub his back and Taehyung helped Jungkook in washing his hair. Every minute, Taehyung will wrap his arms around other's waist to make some move but Jungkook is quick to avoid Taehyung's kisses because he knew that if he'll kiss Taehyung he'll not be able to stop himself and something might happen again.

Once they were finsihed, they wore their clothes and made their way to the dorm's admin office. Taehyung knocked a few times and then opened the door.

"His bed is broken," Taehyung said.

"Just get some incident report paper there at the shelf and give it to me later when you're finished," the old lady said and Taehyung complied.