35

🦁❤️🐰

The red haired girl stumbled, causing all the paper that shes bringing to scatter on the floor. Taehyung creased his forehead then slowly shook his head with what just happened.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Mr. Kim," the girl said as she quickly pick up the important documents. Taehyung just stayed quiet instead of scolding his new hired secretary who always messes things up.

When his secretary finished cleaning up, she bowed at Taehyung and went outside of his office after saying sorry for the 21st time today. Taehyung removed his eyeglasses and closed his eyes to relax for a bit. Working at his father's company is harder than he expected and it was even harder because he's also studying. The company is big so he have lots of things to do. Including talking to some of their business partners in english. And its the reason why he's juggling to learn english and mandarin fluently.

He heard knocks so he opened his eyes and the door opened, revealing his new secretary with another pile of documents in her hand.

"Mr. Kim, these are all of the documents that you need to sign for the upcoming project of the company," she said and carefully put the documents at Taehyung's table. He wore his eyeglasses again and started to read whats in the paper before signing it.

A single knock disturbed the silence of Taehyung's office. The door opened and Taerim was smiling very very bright.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Kim," Taehyung's secretary said. "I'm just going to go out for now, Mr. Kim, I'll just get the documents later," she continued and Taehyung nodded as she made her way out of the office.

"Hi noona," Taehyung greeted and Taerim almost ran to him but her high heels stopped her from doing so but she managed to go to Taehyung in a few seconds.

"Guess what just happened!" She said and Taehyung almost squinted his eyes at her. He never liked guessing but one time would not hurt him, right?

"Uhm, you're pregnant?" Taehyung asked then laughed. Taerim pouted and pushed him slightly. She sat at Taehyung's table and her smile just got even wide.

"Your beautiful sister is now engaged!" She said as she showed Taehyung her hand with a beautiful and shining engagement ring. His eyes widen and Taerim was so happy to see her brother's reaction.

"Congratulations noona!" Taehyung said with enthusiasm then hugged Taerim. Even if Taerim and his boyfriend's relationship is just 7 months, he's really happy for them to decide to get married. "How did he proposed?"

"We had a meeting awhile ago regarding something about him signing a contract from our company but then after we talked about business, he suddenly kneeled down and got something from his pocket. He asked me if I can make him the happiest man on earth by marrying him, and of course I said yes!" Taehyung swore that he saw his sister's eyes sparkling while she was saying that. She was glowing and he can really see that she is very happy.

"So, when is the wedding?" Taerim hopped down from Taehyung's table and sat a chair in front of her.

"We're still gonna talk about it but don't worry, you'll be the first to know," Taerim winked at him and Taehyung just nodded then got back to his seat. "But actually, I have a problem," Taehyung looked at her, waiting for her continuation. "I don't know when will I tell this to Dad. Do you think that he'll accept us?" It made Taehyung think. Will he accept them? He might not because he even dragged Taehyung to Canada just to stop his relationship with Jungkook so it might also happen to his sister, but he realized something.