37

🦁❤️🐰

He continuously knocked at Hoseok and Jimin's room. He was getting impatient but he just need to talk to his friends. The thought of seeing Taehyung everyday gave him chills. It was still unbelievable.

"Wait!" Hoseok from the inside said then opened the door at last. "Its still early Kookie, whats with the rush— why the fuck are you crying?" Jimin rushed and stuck his head outside the door and saw that his cousin is really crying. He grabbed the maknae by his wrist and pulled him to go inside their room.

Jungkook sat at the edge of Jimin's bed while his tearing were continuously falling. For the first ten minutes that Jungkook came inside the room, no one spoke. Even if Jimin was dying from curiosity, Hoseok insisted that they should give Jungkook some time first because they both knew that Jungkook rarely cries.

When Jungkook started to calm down, the two sat beside him with concerned eyes. He slowly looked at Jimin and Hoseok, his eyes already turning into pinkish red because of crying.

"Why are you crying, hm?" Hoseok asked with a very soft voice which is really unusual because Hoseok always talks very loud.

"Nothing," Jungkook muttered while he shook his head thinking that his hyungs will find it weird that he's crying again because he saw his ex when he said that he already moved on.

"I swear Jungkook if you're crying because of a Kdrama you'll definitely get it this time!" Jimin said after he rolled his eyes because there was a time when they were strolling at the mall and Jungkook suddenly spaced out and cried. All of them were concerned at the maknae but then Jungkook said that he just remembered a sad scene from the Kdrama that he's watching.

But before Jimin could speak again, the door opened and it revealed Yoongi who is smiling brightly when he entered the room, clearly excited to see his boyfriends but his smile was replaced with a frown when he saw Jungkook who looked like he just cried, well, he really did.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked and walked towards Jungkook who faintly smiled at his newly arrived hyung.

"I'm okay hyungs. Don't mind me please. I'm sorry that I suddenly barged in at your room crying like a little kid," Jungkook said with a fake smile.

"Are you sure that you're okay?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook nodded in assurance. The three men were not convinced with what Jungkook said but they chose to shrug it off since Jungkook doesn't want to spill the whole thing.

"So where do you guys want to go?" Jimin asked cheerfully after patting Jungkook's back. His way of changing the topic kinda worked because the aura of the room became light again.

"How about we go to a resto that offers unli samgyupsal?" Hoseok said in glee, almost jumping while shaking Yoongi as he try to act cutely at his boyfriend.

"But I'm craving for chicken and beer! It felt like years since I got some chicken in my system. I'm already missing the taste of juicy chicken dipped in barbeque sauce. Oh fuck, I really want some chicken," Jimin pouted at the three men who looked at him like they're judging his whole existence because they all knew that their dinner the last night is chicken and Jimin was just exaggerating.

"I'm in the mood for some Japanese food and bingsu," Jungkook added as he try to mix in with the conversation but deep inside, he actually felt embarrassed because the three of his hyungs never had a date by themselves in a long time because everytime they're going out somewhere they will always drag Jungkook along with them stating that Jungkook should also have some fun but he knew that they're only doing that becase Taehyung is not around and they don't want Jungkook to be left out. But at times like this, Jungkook is thankful for having such nice friends. He liked to watch the chaos everytime they're choosing where to eat, he enjoyed the hitting and insulting that they do to one another playfully, and he loved spending time with them.