27

🐯♡🐰

Jungkook walked lifelessly on the small streets of Busan with his bag. He was just looking at his feet the whole time he's walking. Not really sure where he's going. But after a few minutes of walking silently, his feet dragged him to his home. He looked at it with his watery eyes as he bit his lower lip. Jungkook took a step forward and pressed the door bell. After a few seconds, his mom's face popped up on the screen.

"Jungkook-ah!" She yelled in happinnes as she saw her one and only son. She quickly rushed to the gate and opened it to hug her son. "I've missed you so much! Why are you here by the way?" Jungkook shook his head then smiled at his mother genuinely.

"I just suddenly miss here. Is it okay if I take a week off from school?" Jungkook asked but his mother was taken a back for a bit.

"A week? Isn't it a bit too long honey?" She slightly frowned when she noticed that Jungkook's eyes were red. "Hey, are you okay?" She cupped Jungkook's cheeks and checked if he have a fever.

"I'm okay mom, I just really want to rest for a bit. School's a bit stressing," Jungkook explained and his mom nodded, a bit unsure if she is going to let her son be absent for a week.

They went inside their huge and cozy house. Jungkook's mother prepared his favorite dishes and he gladly ate all of it since he's hungry from hours of walking after taking the bus. She also asked some questions to her son, like how was it in Seoul, is he enjoying his time there, does he have friends now, or does he even saw someone that can be his girlfriend or boyfriend. And when she asked that question, Jungkook's tears started to fall.

"Jung--" his mother was about to touch him but he quickly ran upstairs and got inside his room. Locked it and plopped himself to his bed.

His tears didn't stop from falling so he buried his face on his fluffy pillow. Soft sniffs were heard from the boy while he's crying. He fished out his phone from his pocket and quickly dialed a number.

"Please," he muttered and continously called the number but he is not picking up. Jungkook's cries started to become loud when he realized that his wallpaper is still him and Taehyung. He covered his face with his hands but his phone started to ring and he was quick to answer it.

"Hello,"

"T-tae," Jungkook suddenly stopped from crying when he heard the other's voice.

"Why are you calling me?"

Jungkook bit his lip to refrain himself from crying but he failed and started to cry endlessly again.

"T-tae please d-don't do this," he begged but the latter just sighed as heard the younger's cries.

"We already talked about this, quit contacting me. I'll block your number now,"

"But Tae wait--" and the call ended. He stared at his phone for a few minutes when he realized what was happening. He break down in tears and then he heard knocks on his door.

"Jungkook-ah, why are you crying? Please open the door. I'm getting worried,"

"Don't worry mom, I-I'm just watching a very sad movie," Jungkook lied but his mother didn't buyed it, instead, she walked towards her room and got the spare key of Jungkook's room and swiftly unlocked it. Her eyes fell on her son who is hugging his knees tightly while crying. She instantly hugged her son and Jungkook also hugged her back, crying on his mom's shoulder.

"M-mom," he stuttered as he hugged her tighter. Jungkook's mother carresed his hair and continously pats his back.

"Tell me whats wrong," she pulled from the hug and smiled sadly at her son as he wipe his tears.

"H-he broke up with m-me, mom," she looked directly to her son's eyes and she can clearly see that he is really really sad. But she was also shocked with what she heard. She never thought that her son will be involved in a relationship. Sure, that she already knows that her son is attracted to men but she gladly accepted her son even if Jungkook is still not saying something about his sexuality.

"Its okay to cry honey, just remember that I'm always here, okay?" Jungkook nodded and hugged his mom again. It was always his mother who comforts him whenever he have problems. No wonder his feet brought him here.

"But mom, I want to be alone for some time," he pleaded and his mom smiled at him and leave his room. Jungkook stared again at nothing for minutes.

He faintly smiled at the memories of him and Taehyung. It was all unicorns and rainbows at the start but everything was wrecked when Mr. Kim entered the picture. And when Taehyung said those three words that made him feel like he's falling apart, it was like the world stopped revolving. He felt like he was just been toyed because of what Taehyung did to him. When Taehyung broke up with him, it was like he is really determined to stop anything that is going on between them. He made it sound so easy to break up with someone.

Jungkook smiled bitterly and started to select every picture of him and Taehyung in his phone and deleted it. He also deleted their sweet messages that became angsty at the end. His tears dropped on the screen of his phone as he delete everything that makes him remember Taehyung.

"I'll be able to forget you, I swear," he whispered to himself as he wipe his tears. He took a tight grip on his phone before he changed his lockscreen and wallpaper but before he was able to do that, his phone rang again. He looked at the caller's id and saw that it is Seokjin. He pressed answer and held the phone closer to his ears.

"Kookie! Where are you?!" Seokjin blurted out.

"I'm fine hyung, don't worry about me but you don't need to know where I am tho," Jungkook sighed.

"Kookie, we're always here. You can always come back to us. I know that you're not fine right now-"

"I'm trying to be fine hyung. Don't worry about me,"

"Are you sure? Just tell us where you are and we can pick you there,"

"Really hyung, stop finding me, its the least you can do for me,"

"O-okay,"

"Thank you hyung, I'll end the call now," and then Jungkook ended the call and sighed deeply. He closed his eyes and shot it open as he throw his fist in the air while smiling fake.

"You can do this Kookie, you can forget him,"

- - - - - - -

I'm back my lovely readers! Sorry for being hiatus but here is an update! And oh! Thank you for the 30k+ reads and 1.5k+ votes! I love you guys! Please continue to support me and my stories. Keep commenting because I really love reading every comment!