24

🐯♡🐰

"She's right," Mr. Kim sighed very deeply as he balled his hand into a fist. "You fucking gay!" He punched Taehyung in a split second and everyone was shook with what just happened. But Jungkook was quick to help Taehyung to stand again. His eyes started to became watery when he saw Taehyung's lips bleed.

"Oh my god, hyung," Taehyung wiped the blood on his lower lip. Namjoon stood between Mr. Kim and Taehyung while Seokjin helped Taehyung too.

"Excuse me, but we don't need you here sir," Namjoon said in a stern voice but Mr. Kim just scoffed.

"All of you are fucking gays. Disgusting. And Jihyeon? You're tolerating this?! These sinful acts?!" Mr. Kim shouted at Jihyeon who just woke up from a very short nap.

"Gosh, can you please shut the fuck up? Can't you see that I just woke up?" Jihyeon scratched her head as if just a nobody shouted at her which made Mr. Kim more mad.

"Please go now," Namjoon firmly said once again but Mr. Kim just shot him a glare. He went to Taehyung and held his collar.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked.

"Marry her. Is it that hard?!" He shouted in purely anger but Taehyung smiled at him sarcastically.

"I love him," Taehyung said that made Jungkook's tears fell down.

"What a fucking answer!" He was about to punch Taehyung because of his answer but Jungkook stand in between them, and instead of Taehyung, he was the one who got punched really hard.

"Jungkook!" All of them shouted in shock. Jisoo ran to Jungkook and brought a handkerchief because his lips also bleed and he has a bruise on the left side of his mouth.

Taehyung, who was really fuming in anger, punched his dad two consecutive times. Mr. Kim was really shook because it is the first time that Taehyung fought back.

"Don't you ever come near us again!" Taehyung said and was about to punch his dad again but Mr. Kim punched him first and held Taehyung's collar very tight. They were looking at each others eyes intensely.

"I thought that you love your friends? Did you forgot what I said?" Mr. Kim smiled deviously and Taehyung realized what he is saying.

"Then I'll kill your sister, oh yeah, maybe not her but your filthy friends,"

"You're a demon do you know that?" Taehyung said as he suppress his tears. Mr. Kim saw in Taehyung's eyes how scared he is, which made him more confident than ever because he know that Taehyung really loves his friends more than anything else.

"I'm not a demon, my son, I'm your father. Thats why you should obey me," He smiled sweetly but you can still see the fakeness everytime his lips curves upwards.

"You're not my father you demon! You never became a father to me! To us! You never even tried to understand what we're feeling! You are the one who is fucking disgusting!" Taehyung shouted and pushed his father hard.

Everyone was just watching with such sad eyes. They know that Taehyung doesn't want them to get involved thats why they're keeping their distance from the two.

"Mr. Kim, please stop this. We can talk without punching and shouting," Jungkook quietly said when everyone became silent. Mr. Kim smirked and walked towards Jungkook but Taehyung went infront of Jungkook to protect him at least.

"What are we going to talk about, huh?" He said.

"I love your son," he said as he look into Mr. Kim's eyes. Mr. Kim scoffed again and started to laugh.

"You want me to accept your fucking relationship? Are you kidding me you little piece of shit?"

"I'm definitely not kidding Sir," Jungkook said. He just want this to end. All of these madness that is brought by Taehyung's father.

"Do you really think that I'll accept you? Hell no, you gay," Mr. Kim looked at them with disgust in his face. But before Jungkook can say something, Mr. Kim talked. "Come in now," And three tall man who are wearing suits came in the room. "Bring him, were heading home," he pointed at Taehyung and his bodyguards quickly obeyed him.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Taehyung shouted when he is being dragged by those three men. Namjoon, Seokjin, Jungkook tried to make Taehyung escape from the men's grip but they are way too strong than them.

"Just do it like this," Jisoo said went to them when she can't already stand what she is seeing. She swung her right leg and hit one of the bodyguard's private part. The man automatically held his "you know that".

But sadly, two bodyguards are left and they were able to drag Taehyung out of the room.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung kept on shouting. Jungkook was about to run to his boyfriend but he was stopped by Mr. Kim.

"We had a deal. I'll kill his friends if he didn't marry Jihyeon. Are you going to be this selfish because of your feelings?" Jungkook's eyes brimmed in tears when he heard what Mr. Kim just said.

"N-no," Seokjin blurted out. His eyes are also brimmed in tears. He never thought that it is the real reason why Taehyung agreed with the arranged marriage.

"You could go ask him if I'm saying the truth. Oh wait, no, you could never talk to him again," Mr. Kim tilted his head a bit to the left and smiled big.

"What are you going to do with Taehyung?!" Namjoon shouted. He really want to kick and punch Mr. Kim right now but he know that it is not the right thing to do. But before Mr. Kim could answer, the room's door opened and security guards came in.

"What is happening in here?" A guard asked in a high tone, more like, he shouted but his face show how shook he is when he saw Mr. Kim. "Mr. Kim, I'm sorry, we might've entered a wrong room," the security guards apologized and quickly leaved the room.

"Are they dumb?!" Jihyeon shouted in annoyance. She was the one who called the guards to make Mr. Kim leave the hospital, but sadly, the guards are respecting Mr. Kim too much that they didn't even noticed that he is the one whose causing troubles. "Okay, this is getting out of hand, you should go now or else I'll call my parents and remove all of your shares in our company," Jihyeon said calmly.

"Ha! You mischievous witch," Mr. Kim said and Jihyeon's forehead creased with what she just heard.

"Consider yourself very lucky Mr. Kim that I can't stand and walk easily. My parents are going here so you might want to go now?" Jihyeon smiled sweetly that quickly turned into a smirk.

"We're not yet finished Heo Jihyeon," Mr. Kim smiled back at her and threw a look at everyone. He got out of Jihyeon's room and slammed the door.

Jungkook sat down at the floor, continously crying. Seokjin started to sob too. They're still shocked about what just happened. Even Jihyeon who bravely talked to Mr. Kim is also scared.

"Why didn't he tell us that?" Jisoo said out of the blue. Namjoon kept on shaking his head. He never thought that they can experience this kind of problem.

"He must've gone through a lot," Seokjin said and cried again.

Jungkook stood up and wiped his tears.

"We need to get him out of that demon's house,"