22

🐯♡🐰

The alarm clock rang and Jungkook was the first to hit the alarm clock with his pillow. He hugged Taehyung again but after a minute, the clock rang again and this time, it was Taehyung's turn to hit the clock.

"Fuck clocks," Jungkook said.

"No, it should be fuck school," Taehyung said and both of them laughed faintly.

"Good morning hyung," Jungkook greeted.

"Good morning baby," Taehyung then kissed Jungkook's lips and hugged him again.

They stared at the ceiling for a few minutes in silence when they decided to get ready for school.

"Let's take a bath together to conserve water," Taehyung said and earned a slap on the arm from Jungkook.

"We still have time hyung, stop that," Jungkook said calmly and got inside the bathroom. He undressed himself and stared first at the hickeys that is still visible. He faintly smiled. Everything happened so fast and he's hoping that their happiness will last long.

He took a bath and Taehyung took a bath too when he was finished. The two wore their clothes and get ready for school.

"Let's go now, hm?" Taehyung said and twist the doorknob. Jungkook nodded and held his bag. The older male opened the door and their friends appeared infront of them.

"Omo! Goodmorning hyungs! Jihyeon and Jisoo!" Jungkook smiled at them.

Everyone returned the greetings back to the couple. They're happy to see how happy the new couple is.

They started to walk towards their class when Seokjin noticed something. Taehyung is limping a bit. He smirked and went beside the Taehyung.

"Didn't know that you're a bottom Kim Taehyung," he whispered and Taehyung's ear suddenly turned red. Jihyeon heard the shocking news so she gasped in surprise.

"Oh my god! Jungkook topped?!" Jihyeon shouted and a lot of students stopped and looked at them that made them stop from walking too. They are all looking at each other awkwardly without blinking. No one knows what to do. Jihyeon just shouted a very intimate information. Jungkook bit his inner cheeks in embarrassment.

"Hyungs," Jungkook muttered while looking down.

"Can you guys just mind your own fucking business?" a guy said and the crowd started to move again. They all looked at the guy who just talked and Hoseok almost cried when he saw Yoongi

"Hyung--" Hoseok said and was about to go to Yoongi but Jimin stopped him.

"Hyung, no," Jimin said. "You'll just hurt yourself. He's not worth it," Hoseok slowly calmed down and his friends sighed. Jimin and Hoseok is still affected with what happened just few days ago.

"Are you okay hyung? And what he's not worth it are you saying Jimin?" Taehyung asked that made his hyungs remembered that the two maknaes still don't know what happened between Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin.

"Yoongi cheated and it was the real reason why they broke up," Namjoon said and their mouth formed an 'o'. They felt sad for bringing up that topic again that's why Jihyeon spoke.