11

🦁♡🐰

Taehyung stood still infront of the mansion. He can't help but to reminisce the past. That frightening past that he doesn't want to remember again. But seeing the mansion infront of him makes him remember everything. He bit his lower lip softly as he started to walk towards the house.

The maids opened the main door to let him in. He stared at the house. It didn't change, well, minus the new vases and the sofa- it's still the same.

"Good afternoon Mr. Kim. Your father is waiting for you," a maid said and he bowed. He slowly made his way to his dad's office in their- his father's house. His hands we're shaking when he reached his dad's office. He knocked two times and he heard a 'come inside'. He held the door knob and opened the door and got inside the room.

Taehyung politely bowed at the sucessful business man infront of him. The man was fixing his glasses and his tuxedo.

"Good afternoon Mr. Kim," Taehyung said even though he felt nausea is eating him up. He can't stand to see his father.

"Sit down," Taehyung felt his insides flipped when he heard his dad's deep voice that is screaming with authority. He quickly obeyed his father and sat down at the chair infront of his desk.

"What's with the frown Taehyung?" Mr. Kim lightly chuckled when he saw Taehyung flinched a little. Taehyung felt his hands sweat. His father never called him by his name, it's always jerk, kid, and even bitch. He was really surprised that his father knows his name.

"Let's just get straight to the point Mr. Kim," he and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Mr. Kim stood up and loosen his necktie. He made his way towards Taehyung and he placed his hand on his son's shoulder.

"Mr. and Mrs. Heo, owns the most promising company in our country. They have this beautiful and sweet daughter. I want her for myself. But she's too young for me, don't you think son?" Taehyung almost rolled his eyes.

"I don't even know her age," Taehyung retorted but stopped when he felt a hand squeezing his neck.

"Don't talk back you little jerk," he squeezed Taehyung's neck tighter that made his son choked.

"I want you to marry her. Actually they also have a son. But I chose the girl because I don't want a son who is a fucking gay," Mr. Kim smiled widely to the point that it became scary. Taehyung's hand made it's way to his father's hand, trying to loosen his grip but he failed. His father is still strong like the old days.

"I don't want to- ah! Mr. Kim pl-please!" Taehyung begged and his father instantly released him. He coughed and tried to regain his breath. He held his neck softly while trying to hold back his tears from falling.

"Then I'll kill your sister, oh yeah, maybe not her but your filthy friends. Choose son," Taehyung gasped as his eyes widened in shock.

He's a demon. A fucking demon.

"You can't pick hm? Then I will be the one to choose for your sake," his father smiled at him and sat down in his swivelling chair. "It'll be exciting if I am going to kill your friends. Watch them to beg for their lives just because you're a selfish fucker," Taehyung felt his while body became numb. He can't think properly. He just want to kick the face of his father. His patience already reached it's limit.

The image of his hyungs lying in a pool of their own blood is horrifying. He doesn't want to marry that Heo girl. He's not yet ready for commitments and stuffs.