17

🦁♡🐰

"Where the fuck is Jungkook?!" Jihyeon hissed and Jisoo just shrugged. The two we're excited to hear what happened inside the music room. Of Course, they are the one who locked the two boys. It's a part of their plan.

"He did not attend the classes today, same with Taehyung. Maybe they're just resting? Let's give them some time. They we're locked in a room the whole night without food," Jisoo said and Jihyeon slowly nodded.

They saw some familiar figures walking towards them. Tall guys with bright smiles.

"Oppa!" Jihyeon shouted and the boys waved, walking faster to them.

"Hello!" Hoseok greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked as she looked at them.

"We're looking for Taehyung and Jungkook. Those two were missing and we're already nervous about it," Namjoon replied.

"Did you saw them?" Yoongi asked but the two girls shook their heads.

"Maybe they're just resting or what," Jisoo mumbled. They heared Jimin hissed.

"Auntie is going to kill me if something bad happened to Jungkook. I swear, I'll kick that boy when he shows up," Jimin said while running his small fingers through his hair.

"No! Don't hurt my Kookie!" Jihyeon shouted and all of them looked at her. She smiled awkwardly when Seokjin raised his eyebrow.

"I'm sorry Jihyeon but you already have your fiancé and Jungkook is gay," Seokjin crossed his arms and stood beside his boyfriend. He was slightly disgusted with what he just imagined. Jungkook and Jihyeon? No way in hell.

Jihyeon and Jisoo looked at each other and then burst out laughing. The boys looked puzzled so they stopped laughing and decided to tell the truth.

"It's our fault that they're absent today,"

"Wait, what the fuck did you beat them?!" Yoongi asked and the others gasped. Hoseok was ready to strangle the girls in anger but he was stopped by Jimin.

"Explain!" Hoseok shouted. Jihyeon cleared her throat.

"I know that this is kinda crazy but we're matching Jungkook and Taehyung. They're in love, I swear! I can see it in their eyes. Well, I know that Jungkook loves Taehyung because he said it to us but we know that Taehyung is in love with him too! He just doesn't know it. And we're making a way for them to confess to each other," Jihyeon whispered and looked around. He saw her guards a few meters away from them. She sighed deeply.

The boys we're shook about it. Taehyung and Jungkook? It's kinda impossible but they liked the idea of it.

"Fuck you bitches you should've told that us before you planned something!" Hoseok poked the girl's head. The frown on their faces was quickly washed out and was replaced by a smile.

"So why are they absent?" Yoongi asked.

"We locked them up inside the music room the whole night," Jisoo casually said, earning a light slap on the head by Jimin.

"Why the did you guys did that? They must be hungry and tired-- fuck why are they tired?" Seokjin smiled mischievously and the others smirked in return.

"Nahh, Kookie is so innocent. He can't do that," Hoseok shakes his head in disagreement but a part of him says that the two might've had sex.

"Holy shit he's not a baby anymore," Namjoon said dramatically.

"I don't give a shit," Yoongi blankly said.