18

🦁♡🐰

Saturday came and all of the students we're celebrating again. A day without school means beer, pleasure, fun, home, family, cuddles, and friends.

"Remember that, okay?" Jihyeon said as she wear her coat. Everybody nodded and as if on cue, Taehyung and Jungkook's room door opened.

"Let's go now?" Jungkook asked them and they all responded with a yes. The ride was a bit quiet since Yoongi did not came so Hoseok and Jimin feat Jihyeon are the only ones that are talking.

When they arrived, they got out of the van and they all squealed in awe. They're at the biggest amusement park in Seoul and it's everyone's first time in here. Due to excitement, Jungkook ran up to the counter to pay for the entrace fee.

After paying the fee, they quickly entered the park's gift shop. Seokjin pulled out a 2 headbands with a heart dangling on the top and gave the other one to Namjoon. Namjoon shook his head in disagreement but Seokjin still insisted.

"Please, baby?" Seokjin fluttered his eyes and his boyfriend sighed in defeat, snatching the headband from Seokjin. The older happily clapped his hands and went to the counter to pay for the headbands.

Jimin slowly pulled out three fluffy crowns and give the other one to Hoseok enthusiastically. He turned happily to his left and lend out the other crown but his smile suddenly turned into a frown when he saw no one.

Hoseok noticed the sudden change of mood of Jimin so he quickly hug the younger. Jimin refrained himself from crying and that's what Hoseok did too. They need to at least look happy even if they already miss Yoongi.

"Let's forget Yoongi hyung for now. Let's just enjoy this day, okay?" Hoseok said and Jimin nodded. They broke the hug and Hoseok wiped Jimin's tears.

Jimin put the crown on Hoseok's head. Hoseok giggled and did the same to Jimin too. They walked hand in hand to the counter and paid crowns.

"I told you Jisoo! I want this!" Jihyeon shouted while forcefully getting a silver bracelet from Jisoo.

"No! No! No! This is mine!" Jisoo shouted back but Jihyeon aggresively shook her head and continued to get the bracelet from her ex.

After a few minutes of shouting at each other, Jihyeon gave up. Jisoo smirked inwards, knowing that she won.

"This is unbelievably tiring. Let's just get the same design of that bracelet. It'll not hurt us if were going to have the same bracelet, right?" Jihyeon said calmly and Jisoo thought about it for a second.

Having another couple bracelet with her? Bad idea, but, this is not even a couple bracelet! What am I thinking.

"Fine by me, but you're the one whose going to pay for my bracelet because I'm broke as fuck right now," Jisoo said and Jihyeon smiled at her while nodding her head.

"No problem," Jihyeon happily walked towards the counter and paid for the bracelets. Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows while looking at Jihyeon. Something is off.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked around the store and ended at the shirt section. Jungkook's eyes doubled it's size when he saw a white t-shirt with a cute bunny printed on it. He held the shirt and walked to Taehyung.

"Hyung! This is so cute!" Jungkook squealed in excitement. Taehyung bit his lower lip, stopping himself from grinning so wide because the boy is so cute.

"You should buy that," Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded his head. He quickly went to the fitting room and wore the shirt that perfectly fits him.