41

🦁❤️🐰

The whole squad are already with their suitcases while they're waiting for the power couple of their group even if they're not really a couple now. Seokjin and Namjoon was busy flirting with each other like always. Jimin was annoying Yoongi who just woke up, Jaesik and Jisoo were fighting for the sear beside the window and Hoseok was insisting that they should just ride a ship rather than a plane. At the middle of Hoseok's endless complaints, Taehyung and Jungkook came. Jungkook waved at them and their friends did the same.

"Hi, hyung," Jungkook beamed at Seokjin with a very cute smile. The oldest stopped himself from pinching Jungkook's cheeks  so instead, he just made everyone go inside the van because they still have a flight to catch.

Before checking in, they all grabbed something to eat before the flight and when they got inside the plane, Namjoon can't help but to stare at the beautiful flight attendant, resulting to a very painful slap on the head from his boyfriend.

"I suddenly want to grab your eyeballs from its socket right now and deep fry them. It'll taste good, what do you think?" Seokjin smiled sweetly at his boyfriend but deep inside he really wanted to do what he said. Namjoon smiled nervously at him then hold his hand.

Jaesik and Jisoo is still not over with their fight over the seat as they walk inside the plane, finding their seats.  The two started playing rock, paper, scissors and the first to get 5 points will be the winner. They were shouting and cheering their selves whenever they get a point. The people around them were already looking but they doesn't have time to make a fuss over other's judgement. At the very last round, Jaesik won. Jisoo was glaring at Jaesik who was happily buckling his seat belt yet he found the guy adorable as he smile brightly.

Hoseok sat between Jimin and Yoongi and was now holding his two boyfriend's hand.

"Relax, its going to be alright,"

"Yeah, babe, Jimin is right. Why don't you try to sleep for awhile?" Hoseok shook his head . He can't bring himself to sleep when he is fully aware that they are inside a plane and in just a few minutes, they will be flying.

"If i die today, I just want you guys to know that I fucking love you two," Hoseok said then placed a soft kiss on Jimin's lips and then on Yoongi's lips, making the two smile.

Jungkook, on the other hand was just listening to some music when Taehyung held his hand.

"What are you doing?!" Jungkook shouted and quickly pushed Taehyung.

"I am afraid of heights like Hoseok hyung so I also need someone to hold onto," Taehyung said while pouting. Jungkook almost believed in him but then he remembered that Taehyung was one of the happiest when all of them went to the amusement park. He rolled his eyes when he saw Taehyung who was smiling like a child.

"Yeah, right. Say that to your face," Jungkook rolled his eyes again, making Taehyung pout. He just crossed his arms and wait for Jungkook to fell asleep so that he can secretly hold his hand but Jungkook already thought about this so he drank a good amount of coffee.

The flight was really long. 11 hours was more than enough to make their butt feel numb from sitting all the way from Seoul to Auckland but it doesn't end there because they still have to ride a plane to go to Queensland for two hours. So the whole gang made their way to go to the next plane that they're riding. It was a bit smaller and the people around them are already talking in English.

They were very tired when the plane landed but their sacrifice was paid when the refreshing aura of Queenstown welcomed them. Despite the jet lag and tiredness, everyone took pictures o their own because it was their first time abroad except Taehyung. They also took a group photo that was filled with sweet and pure smiles.