8

🦁♡🐰

Jungkook looked at his right, only to see a sleeping Taehyung who doesn't have his shirt on. His toned chest and stomach is showing. Jungkook felt his cheeks turned into crimson red at the view.

It's already 5 am but he still doesn't give a fuck about his upcoming classes today. Everything is flashing into his mind clearly. The way they make out yesterday at the restroom, how he endured his boner, how he was hit by that bike, how Taehyung ran up to him, how he hugged him.

Jungkook clutched his blanket and smiled brightly. He should not be feeling this. He just met Taehyung. And he's a bastard, jerk, brusque, and all and all, he is mean to Jungkook, well a bit.

But somehow, his thoughts about the boy were washed away when the older groaned in his sleep. Jungkook closed his eyes, not wanting to be caught by Taehyung that he is still not asleep. But then his eyes was shot open when he heard a moan.

"Oh come on hyung," Jungkook looked at his hyung and moans kept on coming out of his mouth.

No way.

Jungkook shook his head. His hyung is having a what so ever dream he's having. It's driving him crazy. He covered his ears using his pillow.

Hours past and their alarm clocks rang. Jungkook groaned and sat up. He yawned and streched his arms. He was not able to sleep even a second. Well, who can sleep if your roommate is literally having the time of his life in his dreams.

Taehyung opened his eyes and ruffled his messy brown locks, but was disturbed when he felt something wet. He looked at his bed and there is a pool of something. His eyes widened and stared at Jungkook.

"Hey!" Taehyung shouted that made Jungkook look at him.

"What?" Jungkook stood up and got his clothes from his cabinet.

"What the fuck did you pour on my bed?" Taehyung asked as he stood up and pulled up his blanket from the bed.

"Tss.. I did not do something in your bed, okay?" Jungkook said as he got his towel.

"Then what the fuck is this?" Taehyung ran his hands onto his hair in annoyance. This will make him go to the laundry shop to get his bed covers and blanket clean. It will cost him money. Well, it will be a hassle for short.

"Ask that to your dick," Jungkook said and the elder widened his eyes.

"What kind of fucking answer is that?!" Taehyung walked towards Jungkook and held the other's towel in anger.

"You we're moaning and groaning for an hour a while ago,"

"W-what?"

"Just ask your dick and brain for futher explanation," Jungkook said in a sassy tone and snatched his towel back from Taehyung, leaving the elder dumbfounded.

🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰

"Guess what bitches?" A girl with colorful highlights stood up at her chair said before any of her classmates leave and their classmates started to yell. This is their last class for today and Jungkook can't understand where does his classmates get their energy because he is tired as fuck right now, drained from all the seat works. Jungkook looked around to see whats happening until he met Taehyung's eyes that made his stomach flutter but he quickly averted his gaze.

"Come on Lisa, say it!" A boy from the back shouted and Lisa rolled her eyes but smiled afterwards.

"All of you are invited to my party tonight!" Lisa yelled and almost everyone roared in excitement. "9 pm at my house," Lisa threw invitations everywhere and the people inside the room picked up the invitations.

An invitation landed at Jungkook's lap and he suddenly had the urge to read so he did it. It's a fancy invitation for a normal party of sophomores. He flipped the invitation.

"You comin'?" A girl asked her that made him flinch a little in surprise. "Gosh, you're cute," she sat beside Jungkook and moved her chair nearer to him. He smiled a bit at the girl.

"Uh, I don't really know," Jungkook said.

"You should go! A lot of hot guys will be there," the girl squealed and Jungkook almost gasped.

"H-how did you know?" He stuttered but she just shrugged and then smiled.

"I can feel it. Don't worry. I'm not a homophobic bitch. Actually everybody in this school is not homophobic. You know Mr. Ahn right? Our literature teacher? He's dating our P.E. teacher which is Mr. Seo. It's crazy isn't it? And do you know why will Lisa have her party later? It's because today is their 2nd year anniversary of her girlfriend whose name is Jennie. I'm also one of them, what I mean is lesbian but I'm not that picky. I'm a bi actually, but I still prefer boys. But I tried having a not-so-serious relationship with a girl but it did not ended good that's why I'm trying to find hot boys. What about you?" Jungkook uneasily smiled at the girl infront of him. She's so... talkative.

"What about me?" Jungkook pointed himself and the girl eagerly nodded. "Uhm, well I'm cool with anything," he said and the girl scrunched her nose.

"Gosh, you're no fun! But that's a good thing to know that you're cool with anything. Come on, we only have less 3 hours to prepare for the party!" She started to drag Jungkook out of their classroom but Jungkook stopped him.

"I don't think that this is a good idea. I barely know you," he shyly said.

"Why are you such a baby? You're so cute!" She pinched Jungkook's cheeks hardly and the latter muttered a faint oww.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked her when they started to walk again.

"We're going to my house!" His eyes widened in shock. He is going to a house of a girl that he don't even know the name?

"I don't even know you," he whispered but the girl seemed to hear it so they stopped in their tracks.

"My name is Kim Jisoo! And I'm your future best friend!" She shouted and hugged the younger. Jungkook felt a little bit happiness from the hug so he also hugged the girl. "Let's go now and get ready for the party!" They ran hand in hand and got outside the school but Jungkook saw someone.

Taehyung is staring at them?

- - - - - -

Vote if you liked this chapter!

Comment if you enjoyed it!

Share if you think that this story is good!

Follow and DM me if you want a new friend!