26

🐯♡🐰

The sun is up and Taehyung's eyes were puffy and bloodshot from all the crying. He stared at the ceiling just like what he did the whole time. Everytime he blinks and tries to close his eyes, tears pools out from the side of his eyes.

"Jungkook,"

"Hyungs,"

He's been muttering Jungkook and Hyungs the whole night until the sun rises up. Only his mouth and eyes were able to move because of his condition right now. He tried to at least sit but unluckily, he can't do it all by himself.

But the silence was shattered when Mr. Kim suddenly invaded the room. Taehyung quickly looked at the guy who walked in but he was digusted when he saw his father.

"Did you sleep well, my son?" Mr. Kim said mockingly and Taehyung really had the urge to spit on him. "Hey, whats with that look? I'm still your father so should respect me," he said as he walked slowly closer to Taehyung. He sat at the edge of the bed and caressed his son's hair slowly and smiled at him.

"Get your filthy hands off of me," Taehyung spatted and tried to remove his father's hand from his hair but he failed.

"Do you remember when you and Taerim are still kids? You guys begged to us to go to Canada?" Taehyung's eyes quickly widen when he heard what his father said. Even if his father is still not saying exactly what he wants to say, Taehyung already sensed it.

"Fucking no," he said but his father just continued stroking Taehyung's hair.

"But guess what my son, you'll be able to go there with me and your sister. Sounds good, right?" Taehyung's eyes were already brimming with tears even if he really doesn't want to show to his father that he also cries.

"It will never sound good, you jerk!" Taehyung said and used all his strength to sit and push his father away from him.

"Hey kid, watch your language," his father's aura suddenly became darker than before. "Were going to Canada whether you like it or not," he arranged his suit and looked at Taehyung once again. "You'll never see your filthy gay friends again,"

"Stop doing this! You don't own me!" Taehyung shouted as his tears fell from his eyes. The thought of him being far from his friends and from Jungkook horrifies him.

"Taerim will go here in a few minutes, be sure that you guys are already ready within 1 hour," and with that statement, he got out of the room and left Taehyung.

His tears started to fall and he can't help but to just cry and cry because of what is happening. He never wished this. He never wanted this. He just wants a peaceful and happy life where he could be with his friends, sister and with Jungkook. But everything is going against his will.

But after a few minutes of crying, a sudden knock on the door was heard. It slowly opened and revealed Taerim whose eyes is also puffy. She quickly ran to his brother and hugged him tightly.