39

🦁❤️🐰

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes when the sweet smell of maple syrup and pancakes hit his nostrils. He glanced at the table and saw the pancakes waiting for him. For a moment, he forgot that Taehyung is back until he noticed that the dark blue sleeping bag is already folded neatly beside their closet and the man sleeping in there is nowhere to be found. He shrugged it off and happily stood up and went to the table and saw a sticky note on the mug beside the pancakes.

Good morning! I'm out early to buy some medicines and I'll be going straight to class right after. Be sure that you'll eat your breakfast.

-Tae

Jungkook felt guilty all of a sudden for making Taehyung sleep on the cold floor. He's quite aware that Taehyung caught a cold because of sleeping in a thin sleeping bag. But what can Jungkook do? Make Taehyung sleep on his bed too? No. A big no. Jungkook aggressively shook his head and just are his breakfast, just like what his ex ordered him to do.

His first class started at 8 am and it was the most boring subject of all time. His professor's monotone voice was irritating him big time. His second class was more lively than the first but Taehyung also had that class. Everyone in the class, the school rather, was still gossiping about Taehyung's arrival, some are even asking Jungkook to know why Taehyung leave in the first place but Jungkook can only smile at them as an answer because he doesn't even know the answer.

Third class was a Taehyung-free class because Taehyung is attending a class that is related to business managing which is a bit odd for Jungkook because he knew that Taehyung loves music and he loves to sing very much, it is his passion and yet he traded some of his music class for other minor subjects.

Their lunch time came and Jungkook sat beside Jisoo and Jaesik while Jimin and Hoseok are sitting at the other side of the table. Taehyung came a bit late with a tray full of foods and placed it at the table then sat beside his hyungs even if he really wants to sit beside Jungkook but he knew that the maknae wouldn't like that. For the 1st week of his stay in Korea, Jungkook was avoiding him like a plague, he doesn't go near him and he never talked to him. He even made him sleep on the floor every night and the sleeping bag is not actually helping at all because he can still feel the hardness of the floor which always results to a back pain every time he wakes up.

Despite Jungkook's attitude, Taehyung will not give up that easy. He's been through a lot hust to be able to go home so he will not waste this opportunity.

"Woah, thats a lot," Jisoo said and was about to get a piece of cupcake but Taehyung slapped her hand.

"Its Jungkook's," He said and placed the foods in front of Jungkook with a sweet smile. Their friends started to tease them and make weird sounds to cheer Taehyung and Jungkook was more than flustered. All of his favorite foods are in front of him, he wanted to ravish all of the food in a second but the one who gave him that is Taehyung. He glanced at the guy and rolled his eyes. Again, Kim Taehyung is giving him a hard time to choose between food or his pride and it really annoys him.

"Oh come on Kook, are you going to eat that or we'll just eat it?" Jaesik said in frustration as they all watch Jungkook stare at the food. Jungkook swallowed his pride and grabbed the fork.

"Thank you for the food," He said and started to eat. Taehyung also ate happily since Jungkook accepted the food and his hope for Jungkook's love increased.

When all of them finished their food, Taehyung was the first to stand bit his back ached all of a sudden, making him yelp a little.

"Hey, you okay?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded as he stretched a bit to ease the pain. Everyone was concerned but Jungkook felt guilty, so he just shut up until all of them went back to their own classes.