20

Smut ahead.

🦁♡🐰

"Take me now,"

Taehyung gently kissed the younger with passion. Jungkook was enjoying the feeling of being kissed gently, with love and just love.

They've been kissing like that for a few minutes when Taehyung's pet grew impatient. He pulled away from the kiss and cupped Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook saw something different in Taehyung's eyes. Lust is already visible in his eyes. Jungkook smirked a bit. Being the sneaky teenager, he moved his hands downward to Taehyung's crotch and palmed it.

"Fuck," Taehyung muttered, shocked with what Jungkook did. The younger did it again and Taehyung can't help but to moan.

Jungkook walked forward that made Taehyung step backward and fell onto the latter's bed. Jungkook hovered his hyung and grind his hips, creating a friction between them. He bit his lip when their members brushed even if there are still pieces of cloth in between.

"Hyung," Jungkook breathed out as he continued to grind his hips. Taehyung held the younger's hips and flipped their position. He quickly threw the towel wrapped around Jungkook's waist and took a good look at the maknae's body.

Jungkook blushed a bit and tried to cover his member but Taehyung held his hand to prevent him from doing it.

"Why the fuck are you so hot babyboy?" Taehyung asked as he held Jungkook's member. The latter threw his head back and answered.

"I-I ahh.. I don't know hyu-"

Slap

"Who am I baby boy?" Jungkook felt the pain at his butt cheek that Taehyung just spank but he managed to answer.

"D-daddy- ohh," Taehyung started to pump Jungkook's member and the younger moaned in pleasure. Minute by minute, Taehyung's pace started to became fast.

"Come- I'm c-cumming dad- daddy!" Jungkook shouted when he felt that he'll release soon. Sadly, Jungkook hissed in annoyance when Taehyung's hand loss in contact with his dick.

"Fuck daddy, let me come," Jungkook pleaded but Taehyung just shrugged and stood up, getting something from his drawer. A pack of condom and a bottle of lube.

Jungkook's heart started to pump wildly. This is it. He stared at the items that Taehyung was holding and gulped.

"You know what babyboy?" He asked and opened the pack of condom.

"W-what daddy?"

"I want to fuck you so hard that you'll not be able to walk tomorrow. Do you want that?" He asked and Jungkook torn Taehyung's boxers and shirt and threw it somewhere within the room, exposing the older's very hard cock.

"But d-daddy-" Taehyung slid the condom onto his shaft and walked towards Jungkook.

"You have something to say babyboy?" Jungkook nodded. Still frightened with Taehyung just said. Rough sex is so painful, but his body want it.

"Fuck me hard daddy," he pleaded and Taehyung smirked widely. The older kissed the latter harshly while grabbing both of his butt cheeks and teasing his middle finger at his roommate'a entrance.

"Umpf-" Taehyung sucked Jungkook's neck that leave a big violet mark. He did it a couple more times, admiring his beautiful artwork.

"Get the lube," Taehyung demanded and Jungkook obeyed. He opened the bottle and gave it to Taehyung.