Chapter 9: Waffles At Noon

"I'm starving." I woke to Griffin's moans.

"I would love some waffles." I said turning to him.

"Waffles at noon. Nice." He grinned. My eyes widened and I sat up.

"It's noon?"

"Yep." He leered. I had to admit that my body felt resurrected after that slumber.

"That was the best sleep I've had in a long time." I yawned aloud as I laid back in the bed.

"You know what else could be the best that you've had in a long time." Griffin beamed turning on his side.

His blue eyes peered deeply into mine. His hand made its way to my cheek which he started to caress with his thumb. He leaned in closer to me. His eyes shifted from mine to my lips. We were only a breath apart then his lips pressed into mine, a slow gentle kiss. A kiss so hauntingly lust thick that my hand against his chest trembled slightly.

His tongue entered my mouth and our tongues began the dance of mutual attraction. Griffin shifted on to his back pulling me on top of him.

I leaned deeper into his body as our tongues and bodies pureed into a heated exchange.

"What do you want me to do to you?" He whispered against my lips.

The words left my mouth before I could stop them. "I want you to make love to me and claim me as your own." I said softly.

"Well Sexy, I need for you to be a little more descriptive." He breathed. My skin tingled as he spoke. His glacier blue eyes revealed a hail storm of emotions and I was getting lost in the icy world. He bit down on my bottom lip teasingly.

Boldly, I lowered myself to his ear. "I want you to touch me right between my legs, caress me softly, stroking me, while your other fingers play with my nipples." He drew me back to his lips.

"Where do you want me to touch you right now?" He desired.

"Where it always aches for you." I yearned.

All of a sudden, the most mortifying occurrence that could happen between two intimately involved people took place. My stomach let out a thunderous snarl of hunger.

"Sounds like someone's hungrier than I am." Griffin mocked. I jumped off of him trying to shake off the unreal humiliation. "Guess that means waffles." He grinned bolting to his feet.

He had changed during the night into black sweatpants and a navy shirt.

"You think?" I growled. I grabbed my shorts slipping them on with one of my Converses while Griffin put on his navy Nike's.

"Got to freshen up." Griffin beamed heading to the restroom. The sound of running water encased the room. I pulled on my other sneaker walking unhurriedly toward the ajar door. It was beyond tempting to see what stood behind the door. But, the embarrassment I had felt before was still running through my veins.

"You better not take a shower, especially with your wounds!" I said sternly moving closer to the egress. I got no answer. My curiosity could never be contained I thought as I stepped into the bathroom.

Griffin was examining the bandages on his chest. My eyes shot to an unopened toothbrush.

"For me?" I asked aloud, realizing just how bad my breath was. Curse reality.

"Who else?" He grinned eyeing my reflection in the mirror. I grabbed the toothbrush, opening it immediately. "Toothpaste." He beamed handing me the tube. I gave him a thankful smile.

This nice side of Griffin was starting to creep me out.

"So, I take it my breath stinks." I scowled, brushing my teeth.