Chapter 12: Pain Becomes Lust

My eyes scanned the area filled with steam that encased my figure. They then trailed down through the obscurity finding Griffin in a crouched position. His strong arms were wrapped around his long legs with his head resting on his clothed knees. He had on his previous black sweatpants and his azure shirt.

The rushing water trailed down his form in a haunting formation of continuance.  I watched in gloom sewn melancholy as the blood from his clenched fists ran down the drain.

Quietly and softly I bent down beside him. His head snapped up and his misty blue eyes stared into mine. Not with anger or happiness, only with pain. In a second, I moved to his side and draped my arm around his strong shoulders.

He laid his drenched head on my already soaked shoulder. His once golden hair had turned a dark chestnut. His wet locks fell slick against his head and were now sticking slightly to my neck.

I raised my hand from the front of his shirt to his still compressed fist, slowly opening his hand and earning a pained hiss against my neck.

His knuckles were coated in painful burgundy cuts and bruises. Shards of tile were embedded sorely in his knuckles. I leaned forward and little by little began to withdraw the fragments.

More raw groans and hisses cut from his mouth. I looked to my right watching as he bit down on his bottom lip and inhaled sharply. 

"What were you thinking teddy bear?" I inquired lightly. He leaned deeper into my neck snickering softly. My breathing hitched as the soft skin of his lips caressed my nape.

"I don't know...Mickey." He said. His snicker becoming a wounded laugh. Once more our eyes met. His eyes illuminated with the fractures of a broken man. He needed help.

"Griffin even though I've only known you for three days...I may storm off...and curse the hell out of you, but I am...here for you." I whispered and before I knew what I was doing, I was placing a slow kiss on his lips. Just like that he had me.

It was then that I realized that we were both soaking wet in a shower and I was half naked. My eyes trailed down his wet shirt noticing how his chiseled muscles revealed themselves through his drenched shirt.

Stop! I commanded myself. He is in pain. You shouldn't be gawking at him.

His eyes followed mine. A sexy leer slid across his face and he lowered his eyes to my wet figure. He began to draw circles on my arm. The sensitive caress of his fingers sent chills through my body. In a swift movement I was lowering myself on to his slick legs.

I know that we've only known each other for a few days but it was clear that our bodies enjoyed each other. Above that, it was EVIDENT that he dealt with his problems through sex but I couldn't do...that with him, right?

His hands gripped my bare waist. I moved closer to him by standing on my knees. His eyes peered upward to my body. The shower's hot water trailed down my half naked form in sensually slow drizzles.

His lips were only inches away from my breasts. His eyes burned into my skin as he stared. My heart started to beat faster. My cheeks burned as his eyes met mine as a new found look of lust glazed over his irises.

"Don't be scared." He whispered leaning into my breasts and placing a heated kiss between my bra. His hands gripped my thighs and slowly his left hand glided up my inner thighs. Heat took over my body in a rush. Slowly,  his fingers pulled my panties to the side and he touched me right between my legs.

He started to caress me softly. My mouth formed a blissful O as he stroked me with his skillful hands. His fingers massaged my clitoris, moving faster and slower. In a swift motion he was inside of me. Moving in and out softly. He leaned into my drenched bra and swirled his tongue around my already hard nipples.