Chapter 16: Gryffindor and Mickey Mouse Pt. 1

I washed the residue off my mouth and looked in the mirror, catching a pair of cold blue eyes.

"Mickey," Griffin said with sincerity washing over his cold blues.

"Gryffindor." I smiled.

"Drinking six glasses of whatever a bartender gives you isn't the healthiest way to get my attention, sweetheart." He teased cockily. My blood began to boil. Clearly, every ounce of the alcohol hadn't left my body. Because my emotions were still heightened.

The sincere look that was once in his eyes had vanished as soon as it came.

"Making out with random bimbos isn't how sane men go through life." I spat. I knew I was going to regret it when I was sober. But, who the hell cares? He should feel it like I did. I walked past him toward the door.

"Jealous?" He questioned. I spun on my boots. I was going to give him a piece of my mind.

"Of what? A sad guy who's only happiness is sex. I wasn't trying to get your attention. I don't give a shit about you and you clearly moved on from me. Probably, because I'm not supermodel thin, tall or gorgeous!"

I waved my hands crazily in front of me.

"But, who cares? Since Gabriel likes me anyhow!" I screamed with a fire burning in my throat. He looked at me like I was insane. "He thinks I'm beautiful," I whispered lowly staring him in the eyes. "He seems to think I'm perfect...that I'm worth it." My bottom lip began to tremble and I quickly averted my gaze. Since when did I want his opinion on me? I'm the one who walked away! He took a step toward me and I projectile vomited on him.

Yes, you read that correctly. I threw up on him. Fortunately, I had already thrown up everything from the day. The only thing that was left was an acerbic stench filled liquid with traces of strawberry. The bile had gone straight on his azure and a black hoodie.

He was also dressed in black jeans and dark blue sneakers. He ripped off his hoodie revealing a black and white long sleeve shirt. He threw the hoodie in the garbage. He did all of this without breaking eye contact.

"Are you finished, Sage?" He asked coldly.

"Yes, I am." I smiled, delighted.
I walked past him, planning to walk out. I had puked almost every ounce of alcohol out of my body and was completely sober. I spoke my mind. I felt good and at the moment I wanted to go find Gabriel. I opened the door just to have it slammed back closed by him.

"Here we go." I sighed inwardly. Even though I could think straight and form full sentences, didn't mean that my drunken confidence had diminished.

He turned me around and pushed me into the door. His eyes drilled into mine.  His hands started to trail under my shirt and up my skin. The worst part was that I was letting him do it.

I let him trail his hands up my bra. I let him caress my nipples over the fabric. I let him squeeze them hard as his lips went to my neck and as he kissed the tender skin. I let his hands encase my thighs and lift me off my feet. I let his hot body press against me.

I let him do it because I was horny, hurt and messed up. My legs wrapped around him as his kisses trailed down my neck and collarbone. He bit down on my shoulder making me moan out.

He had me.

His skillful hands ran up my back, unclasping my bra and was now kneading my breasts from under my shirt. My hands made their way into his soft hair. I missed it more than I knew. He began to grind his member into me, beginning an unbearable friction between us.

I extracted a deep moan. I was definitely still drunk. I could feel it by the way my eyes failed to stay open and how the heat between my legs had turned into a slow throb. He began to grind his erection deeper into me. I whimpered as my insides began to beg to just get it over with, to let him in.