Chapter 17: Gryffindor and Mickey Mouse Pt. 2

"Sage..." He whispered pulling me to my feet. Before he could say anything I stuck my tongue down his throat. Our tongues collided viciously. My hands grabbed at his soft wet hair as our bodies molded into each other. I missed it. I missed him. I missed the feeling. I missed being with him. I sounded like an addict.

His naked erection rubbed against my navel making me moan into his mouth. His hands gripped my waist as my sloppy kisses ran down his collarbone.

"Sage..." He moaned. I pulled harder at his hair. One of his hands trailed down my waist to my wet clitoris. He massaged me hard and started to finger me as his other hand moved to my backside, gripping my ass. One of his fingers trailed up the center of my ass teasingly making me grab his shoulders. He stuck another finger inside of me and then another making me grip his shoulders tighter.

I squeaked as they started to move within me. My nails dug into his skin.

"Oh yes..." He moaned barely above a whisper.

"Sink your nails in to me...Sage." He whispered into my neck. He moved his fingers faster until he was fucking me. I was throbbing intensely and reaching something unexplainable.

"Griffin..." I whispered through a hoarse voice. "I want... you." And I meant it. Even though Griffin Marshall was borderline crazy. I still wouldn't want to do this with anyone else. Only him, why? I continued to ask myself and I don't know I continued to answer. Because he's sexy as fuck and I wanted to get to know him more. I went with as I leaned closer to his ear.

"I want your hard dick inside of my wet throbbing pussy."

"Don't tease me like that, Sexy." He said smiling, flashing me his perfect teeth. He then bit down on my shoulder, sending a rush of ecstasy and pain down my spine making me scream out and release forcefully all along his hand. There was something so intimate about releasing on his hand that it slayed me. It made me feel so vulnerable.

Griffin Marshall was the only guy who could make me feel in control and vulnerable at the same time. What was happening to me?

He trailed his cum covered fingers across my lips leaving the creamy substance behind. He then leaned into me trailing his tongue up my lips. The intense lust in his icy blue eyes told me that we weren't finished.

My eyes never left his. Something animalistic passed through us. It was then that something dawned on me: We had each other. I don't know what we had but it was there.

Nevertheless, one thing was for certain our bodies liked each other. A lot. I leaned under the running water kissing his lips softly. He clenched my ass hard as we deepened the kiss. His grip on me was slightly painful but I wouldn't dare ask him to stop. My hands ran up his body to his soft golden brown tresses. His hands went to my waist and he lifted me off of my feet. My legs wrapped around his hard torso.

He pressed me into the cool tile wall behind us, sending wet kisses along my neck making me moan out. In a swift motion I was back on my feet and my front was now pressed to the wall. While his naked body pressed against my backside. That was when I truly became aware of Griffin Marshall being completely naked and I was the one who felt vulnerable.

His bare erection pressed against the low section of my spine. He spread my legs slowly trailing his fingers up my wet clit as his other hand unclasped my bra, pulling it down my arms and throwing it to the side. My breathing became way more heated. His hands cupped my bare breasts making me gasped then squeezed hard. He pushed his body deeper against mine as he began to finger me.

His tongue trailed up my neck and I began to whimper pleading whispers against the cool tiled walls. He placed a soft kiss on my shoulder taking me by surprise and whispered.