Chapter XXI

As it has been over two years since this story has been updated, I suggest you at least read over the last few chapters if you haven't done so already. As I too have not looked at this in years I endeavour to be as accurate as I can.

Note to demigods. Never ever train with the warriors of Chaos. They are insane. And not just slightly but all-encompassingly. The drills were hell and the warm-ups even more so. So again listen to this warning and avoid the training.
If you so happen to have been dragged into this training and can not find a way out via pretend injury or stealth skills, then below is a guide of how to survive absolute painstaking training by the warriors....

1. When asked to run laps, do it. Run them slowly or fast, it doesn't matter though if you refuse you get chased by the cleaning harpies.

2. A push-up means straight back. A curved back earns you a one-way ticket to pressing 20kg on your back.

3. Do not joke about the love life of the warriors. This is one of the most important rules. Obey it at all cost. We have yet to hear from Tim, who made the first joke. You have been warned.

4. No powers. That is apparently cheating...

5. Percy is in charge (though everyone really knows that it is Annabeth)

6. Through actually doing this work, you do get stronger and will be able to fight for longer.

7. Don't talk about chickens...

8. Silena and Charles have a soft spot for puppy dog eyes. If you own a pair, see them and get your "sentence" reduced.

This list will help you in the long run. You will have at least five weeks of the long and arduous training. If you continue to the best of your abilities, your skill and strength will increase.

Sincerely,

Random Camper

FIVE WEEKS LATER ON OLYMPUS

OLYMPIAN THRONE ROOM

"Nyx will attack with her army any day now so we have to be completely prepared," Poseidon said as he pointed towards the map displaying camp half-blood and the surrounding fields. "All the campers from Camp Jupiter will come and join them thus enabling us to double our numbers, and with the training that the warriors have given the campers, they should stand a fighting chance,"

"And with us gods fighting alongside them, we should have a pretty equal chance of winning." Stated Athena.

The others gods murmured in agreement and stared down at the tactics map. This battle would either end the world or save it. In the past 5 weeks, the gods had been fighting off small outbreaks of enemies, keeping them as far away from the campers as they could letting them train and prepare. This attacks had become more and more frequent and all targeting closer to camp, and the beginning of the battles was looming closer.

For the first time in centuries, the gods were finally strong enough to effectively help in a war. It was amazing what just a little bit of self-discipline could achieve even an immortal. This time they would be truly ready to fight.

CAMP HALF-BLOOD

The campers of the greek camp all gathered around the fire pit waiting for their fellow campers from Camp Jupiter to show up. There was much anticipation for the rest of the godly campers to finally be reunited. Jason, Frank and Hazel had been running the camp for the past 1000 years, with regular communication between the two camps. It was actually surprising that their paths have yet to cross with the warriors but this would happen soon enough.

The warriors all assembled at the back of the mob, quietly waiting for the portal to fully open, letting through the other camp. Most of the team actually had no knowledge of any of the other gods, as they were dead before they could have met. This in itself made the team wait in high anticipation, to finally meet the rest of the seven that Percy had been discussing for the past millennia.