Chapter XV

Sorry for the long wait but here it is!!!!

PERCY’S P.O.V.

This was a bad idea, I do not regret it but it truly was a bad idea. I know my family is now safe, and I knew that I would not enjoy it but, I really do hate torture.

I was standing in the middle of a throne room, with the darkest of dark walls, and a vile laugh echoing around the chambers.

“Well, well, well,” the voice chided. “What an honour to be in the presence of the heir of the universe!” again the voice taunted.

“Well, it isn’t like I had a choice,” I snapped back, all this kidnapping had put me in a bad mood.

“We are here to give you a choice, join us or die,” I yawned.

“Been there, done that! As you should know already I would rather DIE!” I shouted, venom dripping in my voice. The mysterious voice sighed.

“Fine, be that way. TAKE HIM AWAY!” the voice shouted and a couple of monsters came and slapped some chains on my hands, and dragged me out of the room, but the worst thing was that I couldn’t break out of the chains, even if I wanted to. I’m screwed.

----On Olympus----

ANDROMEDA’S P.O.V.

I shifted nervously in front of the council. I had to inform them of what just transpired in camp, and I was scared of what grandpa would do when he found out dad went missing. Everyone knew that dad was his favourite child, even if he has never admitted it out loud.

“So dear, what are you doing here?” Athena asked me, nicely.

“Well, I am here to tell you all the truth,” I said slowly. No one but Annabeth knew of my true parenthood not even grandma and grandpa.

“Ok then, you can start,” Poseidon said, smiling down at me. I took a deep breath and started.

“Well, as you all know, I am an immortal camper at camp half-blood, but from recent developments I am now the Titaness of the Seven Seas and Emotions,” I was cut off there by shouts of disbelieving comments. Mum was getting sick of all the noise.

“WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT YOUR GODLY MOUTHS?” She shouted at the council, effectively silencing them. “Now, please continue Andromeda,” she told me, and I did.

“None of you know my true parentage, and that is a very important part of what I really have to tell you,” I took a deep breath, readying myself. “My mother is Annabeth and my father is Percy,” I said and again a cacophony of voices. Grandpa looked at me with sparkling eyes.

“So you are my granddaughter?” he asked.

“Yep,”

“Well, now, would you mind explaining how you are a Titaness?” he asked kindly.

“Gladly, well mum is a goddess and dad is the primordial god. Because I am more powerful than a god less powerful than a primordial, it makes me a Titaness,” I explained.

“Now, with that all out of the way, would you mind telling us why you are here today?” Athena asked, curiosity blazing in her eyes.

This time mum shuffled around on her feet, looking at the ground.

“Well, um. Let’s see. Percy might have been kidnapped by the enemy,” and the second she finished speaking a giant earthquake hit the throne room.

“MY SON IS GONE AGAIN!?” Poseidon growled loudly. The thrones started to crumble apart before I made a last minute decision and lunged forwards, in my godly height.

POSEIDON’S P.O.V.

My madness was driving itself into my skull, then suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my waist. My anger momentarily forgotten, I looked down and saw my newly found granddaughter looking up at me.

“Grandpa please stop this, we will find dad, I promise,” she said. Now, I know that she is 500 years old but the way she looks at me make me think she is only 100, maybe less. Her puppy dog eyes were irresistible.

“Fine young one,” I tell her and ruffle her hair. A twinkle suddenly appears in her eyes as if she just remembered something.

“I forgot to change my appearance,” she exclaimed and in a bright flash, she stood proudly with darker hair and my sea green eyes. Those had the same glint in them as her fathers, and with that thought tears started to form in my eyes. “No, don’t cry, we will find him again, I swear,” she said, and I could tell she was upset as all of us but she was keeping it together for everyone else. I brought my granddaughter in for a hug, no caring at all the eyes that were staring at us.

ANDROMEDA’S P.O.V.

I melted into the hug grandpa gave me, but we were suddenly interrupted by a giant flash. We all turned around and gasped, for the person standing in front of us was Chaos.

“HELLO EVERYONE…” he suddenly stopped and looked around. “Where is Percy?” his dramatic side vanished. The air suddenly became sad, and everyone’s faces fell. “What? What happened?” he asked frantically, and that moment I realized how much Chaos actually cared for dad, and I couldn’t leave him in the dark any longer.

“Umm, he got kidnapped,” I told him, waiting for the explosion sure to come. But instead, he stared at me for a moment before bellowing out a loud laugh.

“You’re joking right? No one can take him against his will…” he trailed out when he saw the guilty expression on both mum and my faces. “Oh,” was all he replied with.

----Time Skip (Four Months) ---

----With Percy----

“Well, not so mighty now, are you?” the voice snarled at the limp body in the chains. The voice (now known as Nyx) was goading the body almost 24-7 giving him no rest. He slowly picked up his head and stared at her defiantly with his sea green eyes.

“Haha, very funny, but if you think that torturing me will get information out of my mouth, you are very mistaken,” he said, snarling every word, but not managing them louder than a whisper.

The chains were no longer the strong chains they had used when he first came here, they all believed that the man had weakened and could longer escape even regular iron chains, but how wrong they were. Little known to the enemy, Perseus Jackson, heir of the universe, was everything but weak, but he was hanging around (most usually literally) so he could seek out information.

PERCY’S P.O.V.

I was really getting sick of these monsters and their torturing. I mean sure, it hurt, but after being tortured in other dimensions, with different methods; this was nothing. Once they took the Chaotic Silver chains off, all of my energy was restored. They truly are stupid and have underestimated me dearly.

I was being dragged into the throne room of Nyx, pretending to be unconscious.

“My Lady, here he is,” the monster guard next to me growled.

“But it seems he has cracked under the torture,” the other laughed, and I inwardly congratulated myself for my new-found acting skills.

“Good, good,” She said, and you could literally hear the smirk in her voice. “Now, let’s just wait till he wakes up before I ask him again. Now onto different matters,” My ears perked up at this, knowing that this was going to get interesting. Suddenly my body was slammed onto the ground; Ouch. “The army is ready and we need to attack soon, otherwise we would have given our enemy too long to repair. Get the troops together, WE MARCH AT DAWN!” she shouted at the guards and I could hear them scrambling to get out.

She waltzed over to me and looked at my broken form. She kicked me slightly and I landed on my side, facing away from her.

“Look how the great Perseus Jackson has fallen,” she jeered at me, and it took all of my will power to prevent me from cutting off her head. “You can’t save you little friends this time! TAKE HIM AWAY!” she shouted at the guards outside of the door and I was dragged off once again. I smiled again and knew that now I had all I needed.