Chapter XIX

Disclaimer: I own nothing fromthe PJO/HOO universe

----Dream----

Percy stared at the white space in front of him. The never-ending blank landscape was intimidating and nerve-racking.

“Anyone there?” he shouted into the distance. Waiting for a reply was terrifying for the things that could lurk in the white were unimaginable. After what seemed forever three voices spoke in unison.

“Perseus Jackson, Defeater of Kronos, Bane of Gaea, Prince of the Universe, God of the Elements, Creation, Loyalty, Bravery and Judgment, you have been brought here for a very important reason,” they spoke in gravelly voices.

Oh great, I thought in my head, nothing good has ever come out of meeting the fates, especially in my case.

“What do you want?” he asked them, rather happy to get to the point.

“You have been brought here for one purpose and one purpose only. You need some knowledge about the upcoming war,”

“But I know what’s coming. Nyx is readying her troops as we speak…” The fates stopped him very with a look on their faces that made even Percy back away.

“You will do well to heed our warning. The forces may look small but Nyx has allies that only you will be able to defeat. This unknown entity will be more powerful then what is even imaginable, even for you. We know that they are focused on you. We know that you are the only one that can stop them, but not without sacrifice…” those words stopped Percy in his tracks. ‘Sacrifice’ he had heard that word one too many times, though never directed exactly at him. Yes, he had been in charge of troops that were sacrificed but had he actually been the sacrifice. He knew that his options were no more. After hearing the news of the unknown enemy, if his only possibility in saving his family would be giving himself up then he would be more than willing. Staring back at the fates he d\had decided.

“Tell me how to prevail,”

“The hero with lots at hand with more to gain,

Will loom over many of the slain,

 And find the path he will wish to take,

Will determine what he will do for his sake,

 And with the final breath he draws,

Gone will be the destruction they caused,

With light and dark a soul will be taken,

 And with this soul the almighty power shall awaken,

And vanquish all evil within its sight,

Completing the task with all his might,

Tough this sacrifice will not be in vain,

If the person destroyed will come around again,”

Percy groaned inwardly, another prophesy? About him? “This prophesy states that will save everyone by giving up your soul, and that you might not every come back.”

Percy sighed once again. It was not fair, he shouldn’t have to be worrying about unknown allies. Why did he never get to do anything the easy way?

“Then so be it, if that is the way, the so be it,”

THERE IS A PROPHECY NOW!!!

Sorry for the incredibly short chapter... but the next will come soon. I hopedyou enjoyed it! Please check out my other stories too and I will probabbly (maybe) update soon. Please leave some comments below!