Chapter XII

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the PJO or HoO characters!

PERCY P.O.V.

“Luke, you are not meant to mention my incredibly long title, I already told you that!” I whined. I hate getting reminded about all the deeds I have done. I don’t need to tell everyone what I have I achieved, I do it for others, not for the fame, therefore I hate my title.

“Oh come on. You didn’t even add saviour and destroyer of planets in there! That makes you seem so much cooler!” he exclaimed and I just had to chuckle at his playful attitude.

“I am going to slowly kill you now!” I told him darkly, trying to conceal my laughter and smile. His eyes slowly widened and he backed away slowly.

“Now, no need to be hasty,” he said slowly holding his hands in front of him in the universal sign of surrender.

“Run,” was all I had to say and he bolted into the forest.

“Please don’t kill me!” he shouted as he sprinted into the forest. I let out my laugh now as most of the campers were staring me as if I was crazy.

“Don’t mind me, I just feel like a morning run. I’ll be back in 5,” and I ran after him, trying to tell him that he won’t die at my hands.

LUKE P.O.V.

I was running through the first with doubt in my mind. There is no way Percy won’t do something to me, he always does. But this time, I could hear the laughter in his voice, so I slowly slowed down.

Percy came up behind me and stopped as well.

“Well that was a good distraction,” he said, his voice suddenly becoming serious. “You are going to tell me, and you are going to tell me now,” his voice sounded dangerous.

“W-w-what do you mean?” I stuttered out, trying to sound innocent.

“You know what I’m talking about, you told me yesterday that you will tell me today!” he said, and chuckled under his breath. “Who is it then?”

I mumbled something under my breath to make sure he didn’t hear. “Luke I didn’t hear that, say it again,” he said.

“Kaia,” I said so quietly, but unfortunately he heard.

“I knew it, I knew it! I knew you liked her!” He shouted over and over again, like a small child and I could feel my face redden.

“Don’t you dare tell her!” I shouted at him. He stopped jumping up and down and smirked at me.

“Make me…” and with that he took off.

“Come back Omega!!!” I shouted after him, trying to catch up, but with no avail.