Chapter III

Disclaimer: I own none of the characters in this fan-fiction. As I just stated, it is written by the fan, not the author. I hope you enjoy! :)

ATHENA P.O.V.

All of the gods, including me flashed their children up to Olympus. I was devastated because my favourite daughter, Annabeth was dead. I couldn't believe it. After all she had been through she was dead and it didn't help that her lover had died too. Everyone thought I hated Percy and his father but the truth was I was jealous f Percy's relationship with my daughter. I wished that someone loved me that much and to release all that hidden anger, I took it out on both Percy and Poseidon.

I leaned down to check on the pulses of all my dead children, desperately hoping that one of them wasn't actually dead. I finally reached Annabeth but I knew she was gone. I bent down anyway to check but just before I reached her she glowed a sea-green colour and raised into the air. Now everyone was staring at the site. The light grew brighter and brighter and just before it vanished I heard Annabeth whisper

"Seaweed brain," Her body floated back towards the ground and when it reached it the glowed stopped. Annabeth took a deep breath and opened her eyes, which darted around. She sat up and looked at me and smiled. I must have had a really shocked looked on my face because the next thing I know Annabeth is hugging me telling me that it is alright and that she is back and will not be dying anytime soon. As she released me she started tearing up before bawling her eyes out. I knew she must have seen Percy before she was brought back and I knew that it was Percy himself that did the deed. He brought the architect of Olympus, my daughter back to us. I know truly realised how selfless Percy was. They could have lived in Elysium together, forever, without ever having to worry again. but instead he brought her back, sacrificing his own happiness to give Annabeth a second chance. I knew that he had talked to Annabeth just before so Annabeth knew what he had done. she wouldn't have allowed him to do it if she saw no logic in this but she was the smartest daughter I have ever had and I knew that there was a reason behind this. Percy Jackson truly was the perfect boy.

 Sorry for the extremely short chapter but it was necessary. I will update as soon as I can and could you please give me some ideas of what should happen later? Thanks!