Chapter XVII

*Hides behind shield* yes, i am very sorry you had to wait about a month for this and i have no excuse, but i hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I own no one from the Percy Jackson universe. Rick Riordan does.

PERCY P.O.V.

After I had finally kissed Annabeth after gods know how long I have been waiting, I turned back to the crowd.

"Umm, hey,"

Everyone stared at me as if I had just come back from the dead. Oh wait... I did.

Wait... no I didn't.

Oh, right. Only half the people hear knew that I was alive. Yep, probably should not have done that. Huh, I guess it's a bit late now.

Suddenly the crowd burst into cheers. Ok, now I was confused so I ended up just turning back to Annabeth and gave her a questioning look. She just rolled her eyes.

"You just beat a whole army after going missing for 3 months, of course they are going to cheer, and your memory must have gotten worse because of course everyone knew you were back, I mean, you sacrificed yourself in front of everyone," she said in that voice that made it seem so obvious that I couldn't help but blush.

"so, what are we going to do now?" Apollo asked from the crowd. Everyone turned and looked at him in surprise, the main surprised face being Artemis.

"Did you seriously ask that?" she said, stunned. Apollo looked at her strangely.

"Yes, and trust me, this is a very serious question, I mean, an army just attacked the camp, and that most likely means that a war is going to start, and I know we have Percy on our side but there is definitely going to be more coming so what do we do now?" he said, and again everyone just stared at him, and I was getting sick of it.

"You do know that Apollo is the god of knowledge, so he is smart, or has everyone forgotten that?" I asked everyone and when their heads lowered in shame Apollo turned to me and flashed me a smile. "First of all let's all go somewhere, like not a battlefield to talk, and then we will discuss our next move," I ordered everyone.

Most of the demigods went back to doing what they do and the gods flashed to the throne room to start a meeting.

"Right, so let's get straight to the point. Nyx is leading the biggest army she can find against us, and fighting with an unknown ally which even Chaos has no knowledge of. She will be extremely powerful, and knowing her, so will here ally," I said, once everyone had settled down.

"Great," dad mumbled sarcastically and I could help to agree.

"I mean, another war, really?!" Kaia exclaimed from my left. "We fight in one every few years, and from what Chaos said before he sent us here, is that this will be one of the biggest wars ever!"

Now all the gods paled at the thought of such an extreme war.

"We will need to get the campers ready for a fight," Annabeth stated, her brain already really with plans.

"Yes, we will. But not just that. We will need to train you gods as well, since you will be fighting too. What do you say Kaia?" I asked turning to her.

"It will be my pleasure Perce."

"We don't need training, we are powerful enough," sneered Ares. I raised an eyebrow, and I Kaia do so as well.

"Oh really?" and at that point Ares was on the ground and I was on top of him with a sword in my hand, pointing right at his throat. Everyone jumped back in surprise and I just chuckled at myself. "I think I'll be seeing you all at training. We start tomorrow, you will meet me here and nine. Do not be late unless you want to lose the war," I threatened. They all nodded and flashed out to their respective palaces. The only one now left in the throne room were Annabeth, Kaia, Andromeda, and I. "Why don't we go somewhere nicer to talk?" I asked and they all nodded so I flashed them to somewhere we could all talk.

We flashed to a beach, somewhere, I am not quite sure where but it was very beautiful. I turned to Annabeth. "I am sure you have already met her but this is Kaia, she is my best friend, and my sister in all but blood," I introduced.

"Hello Kaia," Annabeth said. "Tell me, is Percy always a seaweed brain?"

Kaia looked confused. Ha, take that wise girl, I am not that dumb anymore.

"You think Percy here is dumb?" then realisation dawned on her. "Oh, I remember. It was when he first showed up when he showed signs of an empty head, but I'm sorry you'll have to find a new nickname, he seems to have solved his brain problem" Kaia said smiling. Andi just laughed but Annabeth just looked dumbfounded.

"W-w-what?" she stuttered out. "Percy, knowing things?! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!"

And with that we all burst out laughing I know that my family will be very happy together, after the war that is.

"Did you seriously think that a thousand years and being the heir to the universe would not even slightly boost my intelligence?" I faked looking hurt, but inside I was laughing so hard.

"Of course I did. But not that much, I mean seriously, I didn't think there was enough room in there to even learn math,"

Suddenly Annabeth and Andi looked really tired. I realised that they must have had near to no sleep in the past few months, and even as gods that would take a toll on their energy.

"Come on, let's go back to camp. You guys need to rest," I said and they both nodded.

Just before we flashed out, Kaia barked a laugh. "What?"

"I just remembered that you now have to face the whole Chaos cabin about being back, they have all been worried sick!" I paled at the thought. The whole cabin, now that will be dangerous. I turned towards Andromeda and Annabeth. "You guys go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow...maybe," I said.

"Alright, goodnight,"

"Night Dad!" and with that they were gone.

"Come on Percy, let's go face the fire!"

Slap! Slap! Punch! Kick! Slap! Kick! Yell! More yells! Scream in pain! Scream in anger!

That was pretty much how my return to the cabin sounded. Yes I know, it was very painful. Luke was dusting himself of as he got up before speaking for the first time.

"If you ever disappear on us again like that, you will get a lot worse,"

"I know, that was much worse than last time I did that, I mean, seriously, you would think that you are used to it by now!" I exclaimed, since I always seemed to disappear in a war one way or another.

"Yes, but we hate it all the same," Bianca shot back.

"And I can tell that all of us dread that one day where you won't come back!" Silena said silently, and the temperature dropped. I looked down guilty.

"I know and I am sorry, and I will ty not to do it again, but you know how hard that is, but I will try,"

PLEASE READ!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and now i have a favor to ask. What do you think should happen next?! Please comment. And please could go give me some advice on my writing?

THANK YOU!!!