Chapter XIV

THRID PERSON

The next day, started off smoothly but everyone knew that it would not end like that. Omega was taking a swordsmanship class in the arena, with all of the immortal campers. When the idea was proposed, everyone was surprised at how much enthusiasm Andromeda showed towards the idea, little did they know why.

“All right everyone, pair up…” Omega started, before suddenly stiffening. Andi, seeing this ran forwards and caught her father, just before he collapsed. He was having another flashback.

Omega lay on the ground shuddering non-stop, and eventually the other warriors showed up, and looked at the sight with sad eyes.

“Sorry, we just have to wait till this finishes,” Luke said, his eyes were dark with sadness.  It seemed none of them liked seeing their leader in any sort of pain. Suddenly Omega screamed. His scream echoed throughout the arena, and everyone flinched at the sound of agony it emitted.

“No, no, no. Please, not her. Don’t take her, please, Annabeth,” You could hear him cry. Everyone gasped at this. No one had seen horrors with Annabeth as great as this except Percy. Annabeth slowly walked forwards towards him, and surprisingly no one stopped her.

ANNABETH’S P.O.V.

I got closer and closer to Omega’s body, hoping and dreading at the same time that the person that I thought he was, was under the hood. I reached my hand out slowly, and pulled off his hood.

Black hair.

Same tan.

Same face.

Suddenly his eyes shot open, and a look of horror consumed his beautifully sculpted face. Those sea green eyes were exactly as I remembered them all those years ago. It really was my seaweed brain.

“Annabeth!” He gasped as he hugged me tight, and I didn’t hesitate to hug him back in the slightest.

Suddenly my daughter rushed forwards, to see what had just happened. What a surprise she will get when I tell her that this is her father.

“Daddy are you alright?” she asked as she hugged him tightly.

“Yes my daughter, I am fine now,” he stated as he hugged her back.

My eyes widened. How did she know? I asked myself. Percy, probably noticing the look on my face (It’s not like he can read minds)

“Andi found out last night when I found her crying, may I present to you Wise Girl, a beautiful young Titaness, and yes, I can read your mind,” he chuckled.

Before I could reply, his body stiffened, and I worried that he was going to have another flash back.

“It has started,” he said, with a voice that help so much power. “The war,” and with that he was on his feet and racing towards the borders, not even bothering to pull his hood down. We all followed him and were amazed at what we saw. Percy was clad in his princely gear, which consisted of the darkest black armour, with sea green engravings, a black cape billowing out behind him, and last but not least, a crown sitting atop his head. It was just a simple silver band, but dam did it make him look hot.

PERCY P.O.V.

A loud, very sinister laugh echoed over the clearing.

“You have reached the end of your days,” the voice shouted. I was confused, very confused.

“And how do you plan to do that? I am the second most powerful being in the universe!” I yelled back, determination lingering in my voice. I had just found my family, and there was no way I was letting them go again.

“By doing this!” the voice sneered and as I peered over my shoulders I saw Andromeda and Annabeth, both with daggers at their throats.

“Don’t you dare touch them,” I growled, my voice almost sounding animalistic.

“Come with me and I will let your family free, if not, then they, and everyone that you care about will die!”

I shoulders drooped. I didn’t even have to think about my answer, for my fatal flaw was already at work.

“Keep out of trouble you two, and don’t try to find me.” I mumbled to both of them. They looked confused for a second before they realised what I was talking about. Tears gathered in their eyes as I turned back towards the clearing, where the army was.

“Take me, but if you dare dishonour our deal, you would have wished you were never born,” and with that two guards came forwards, wrapped me in Chaotic Silver chains, and we all disappeared.