Chapter XIII

ANDROMEDA P.O.V.

What on earth just happened? My brain had to do a quick recap on the events that happened in the last minute.

First, I release all my feelings to Omega about dad, without really knowing why.

Second, Omega turns out to be my dad, and I hug the life out of him.

Third, I get turned into the Titaness of the seven seas and emotions.

Wow, this was not what I was expecting this evening.

“Dad, why did that just happen?” I ask him, as I shrunk down back to human size.

“Well, it is because the fates finally recognised that your father is a primordial and your mother is a goddess,” he answered, well I guess mom will have to change her opinions on dads knowledge, he seems to have gained some IQ points in the last 1000 years. Then I noticed he was staring at me with wide eyes.

‘Why are you staring,” I asked, hating the attention.

“The mist seems to have been taken off, your eyes. Your eyes are like mine,” and with that he summoned a mirror and I gasped. I knew I had mist over them, but I had never seen their natural colour, mother never talked about it either. They truly were my father’s sea green eyes. They nearly glowed in the darkness, waves rolling inside of them. I then turned to stare into my father’s eyes. Mine were a carbon copy.

“Wow,” was all I could say. He chuckled at that and motioned for another hug. I accepted it gladly, for I had been wanting a hug from him for the past 500 years.

“I love you dad!” I said, hugging him tighter.

“And I you Andromeda,” after about a minute we broke apart and I saw a mischievous glimmer in his eyes. Uh Oh! “We have to introduce you to my team,” My eyes widened.

KAIA P.O.V.

We were all hanging out in the Chaos cabin that Percy had created for us all. Suddenly Percy opens the door and leads one of the immortal campers inside. He was practically jumping up and down with excitement. About what, I had no idea. He suddenly pulled his hood off and all of us were shocked, he wasn’t allowed to tell anyone who he was. Noticing our looks he laughed.

“Don’t worry guys, I asked Chaos and he said I could,” he responded and we all sighed. I did not want to be in trouble with father. “Anyways, I would like you to meet someone,” he shouted at us, literally jumping up and down with excitement. Luke’s eyes widened.

“You found a girl friend?!” he shouted at him and Percy, well he looked disgusted.

“EEEW! NO! Definitely not. I love Annabeth and no one else. This is someone else, would you like to introduce yourself?” he asked the girl. She stepped forwards shyly, before clearing her throat.

“Hi, my name is Andromeda, but I like to be called Andi. I am the daughter of Annabeth and Percy, Titaness of the seven seas and emotion, as of 10 minutes ago,” she said quietly and all our mouths fell open, and hung there.

I looked over at the others. Luke looked like a goldfish, Silena was jumping up and down, talking about, I think, Annabeth and Percy’s love. Bianca and Zoe looked incredibly happy, since they now practically had a niece, and Beckendorf just stood there with a small smile on his face. I was the first to snap out of it. I walked towards Andi and gave her a hug.

“Welcome to the family! Now, how do you feel being the daughter of the prince of the universe?” I asked. Her eyes widened comically at that.

ANDROMEDA P.O.V.

Oh. My. Gods. My dad is the prince of the universe. I completely forgot about that. That is so… AWESOME!

“I completely forgot about that!” I told Kaia, and she smiled kindly. After I talked to Kaia, the others came up to introduce themselves. They really were the people from the bedtime stories mum used to tell me. Personality and all.  Then something came into my head.

“Hey dad! Why haven’t you told mum who you are yet?” I asked, and at that his eyes turned sad.

“I can’t Andi. The more people that I tell the more danger they will be in, especially my wise girl. I know that she is an amazing actor, but there is no way, if I told her, no one else would find out. I told you since you are my daughter, and no one else knows that, so if we got close, they would just think that we have become good friends, but Annabeth? They would be confused. From what I heard from the other campers, she hasn’t dated anyone for the past 1000 years,” he said, running his hands through his hair. I couldn’t bare see him sad, and even though I only met him 10 minutes ago, I trusted him with my life. I flung myself on him and gave him a tight hug.

‘It’s alright dad, as long as you will tell her eventually,’ I told him and I could feel him nod as he put his hands around me.

“Thanks Andi,” he said and kissed me on my forehead. “Now go off to your cabin, we don’t want to make people suspicious do we?” and with that he waved good bye. Just as I was about to leave I turned back to him.

“What about my eye?” I asked him, and he waved his hand.

“I put a spell on them now, so no one will know until I or you remove it,” he told me and I gave him another hug before running off to my cabin with a smile on my face.

PERCY P.O.V.

I watched her leave and I felt very happy. I had a daughter with the love of my life, and she loved me, even though I missed the first 500 years of her life.

“Well that was a twist!” I heard Luke exclaim behind me. I chuckled a I closed the door and turned back to everyone. They all seemed happy for me and went back to what they were doing before. All except Luke, he just looked confused.

“How is she your child and only 500?” he asked, and I chuckled.

“She is a unique brain child my friend,” I told him and he nodded in understanding.

“Now everyone go to bed, we have to train the campers tomorrow!” I shouted, and some groaned, but they all went to bed.