Chapter X

Picture is Kaia's eye.

Disclaimer: I do not own the PJO characters. I only own Kaia.

A/N: Kaia is based off one of my best friends.

POSEIDON’S P.O.V.

WOW. That’s the only word that could describe it. Percy looked powerful with that crown. It was just a plain silver band with sea green gems that sat upon his head, but it seemed to make his aura even stronger.

“Wait until we tell Annabeth…” I was cut off there by Percy looking down at his feet.

“We can’t tell her,” he said sadly, “It’s just too dangerous,” he looked so sad that I just had to go over and hug him. I didn’t care if he was so powerful, he didn’t deserve the fate he got. He seemed shocked at first as I hugged him, but then he hugged me back.

“I have a question though” he stated.

“And that might be?” I asked

“Why has everyone’s personalities changed?” he asked.

“Ah, that was all you,” he looked very confused, so I elaborated. “When you passed,” I winced at that “Your absence greatly affected everyone. They’re realised that they had to be nicer to everyone and follow in your footsteps. Even as a demigod, you were better and more considerate than most of us. Aphrodite had finally accepted the true meaning of love, that it has more forms than just sexual. And Zeus realised he had been an arrogant jerk and changed his ways. Hera is now nicer to everyone, Artemis has stopped shooting males on sight, and only does so if they deserve it and Apollo had become more mature. Ares has become more respectful of others and the others haven’t really changed, they were already good. Except for Dionysus, he became nicer. We also found out that Hades is a nice person, it was just that no one paid him any attention,” I answered.

PERCY’S P.O.V.

I was shocked that I had affected the gods and goddess’s so much.  It was good to see their good sides come out and all it took was my death. I must have been more missed than I realised, I suddenly felt really guilty that I had hurt people so much with my absence. Poseidon must have seen my guilty expression.

“You can’t think that! It might have been you who died, but it wasn’t your fault, it was Gaia’s,” when he said that I winced. I saw in his eyes that he wanted revenge on her but she was now practically m sister. After she realised all the wrong things she did, she literally begged for forgiveness. Me being me, I forgave her instantly and she has proved to be an amazing friend in the last thousand years.

“Um, about that… we might be friends now so you can’t kill her,” I told him, then laughed my head off. Their expressions (The others had been listening in) were hilarious.

“What have you been up to in the last 1000 years cousin?” asked Apollo.

“Well, I brought many people onto the primordial council, made peace with all of them. Earned praises from Tartarus, destroyed a few planets along the way, saved some civilisations, made my own planet, and beat every video game score in existence,” I responded casually, as if it wasn’t a big deal.