f i v e

I honestly think that my mom was making up the whole 'running errands' thing, but I actually had to do them since Luke volunteered to come.

So, here we are driving through town getting all of the things on my mother's list. For having to come up with things in such short notice, she sure did come up with a bunch of things.

We have to stop at the pharmacy to pick up some medication for my brother, cash a check at the bank, buy some special cat food at the pet store, and get groceries at the market.

I certainly was not happy about all of this running around, but surprisingly Luke seemed perfectly fine with all of it.

In fact, he seemed to be in a great mood because he was singing along to every song on the radio; quite loudly might I add.

I didn't mind it too much because Luke has an amazing singing voice, but once a certain song came on things started to get awkward.

Been around the world, don't speak the language
But your booty don't need explaining
All I really need to understand is
When you talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me

Yup, he was singing along to Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo and I was very, very uncomfortable.

"Um, Luke you do know you don't have to sing along to every song, right?" I tried very hard to make him stop.

"Yeah, but I love this song." I don't even want to know why he loves this song.

"Alright. Well I'd prefer you not sing along to this one."

I kept my eyes on the road while I tried to persuade him to shut up, but once I looked over to him I was putty in his hands. He gave me his famous Hemmings pouty face. He made his ocean blue eyes dramatically bigger than usual, and stuck out his bottom lip which taunted me. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I knew better not to.

I was so distracted by him that I almost swerved off the road; causing both of us to snap out of whatever was going on.

"Fine. I won't sing along to it as long as you don't kill us." He joked.

"Ha ha very funny." I stuck out my tongue and focused back on the road.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?" I asked, confused as to what I did wrong.

"Stick out your tongue like that..."

"Why not?"

"Just don't, okay?" He snapped, turning his attention away from me and out the window.

Well, okay then. What's got his panties in a bunch?

---

After our near death experience and Luke's weird attitude, we managed to get all of the errands done and were now back at my house. I was hoping that he would leave soon after we arrived, but my brother managed to get his attention and now they're playing video games.

Luke was kind of like the older brother Noah never had, so he always loved spending time with him. Even when it cut into my alone time with Luke while we were still dating.

When Noah heard that we broke up he took it pretty hard; maybe even harder than I did. In the beginning, he blamed me for the breakup and didn't talk to me for a week. Let's just say he's a pretty stubborn little brother.

Since Luke hasn't been around at all since the breakup I can understand why Noah is taking full advantage of him being here now. I went up to my room about 15 minutes after they started playing GTAV, and even all the way upstairs I can hear their laughter. It makes me really miss having Luke come around the house like he used to.