t w e l v e

Several days have passed since the incident, and Luke has been missing from school for everyone of those days. I'm not quite sure why he's been absent so long, but I'm not going to worry about him. Like Ella said, it's not my job to worry about him anymore.

I was snapped out of my thoughts about Luke by Claire barging into my house.

"Guess what we're doing tonight?" Claire said in a sing-song voice. She was accompanied by Jessica, who had a huge grin on her face.

"Should I be scared?"

"No silly, but you should definitely get changed." She eyed my attire and had an ashamed look on her face.

I was perfectly comfortable laying on my couch, and didn't want to move one inch. So you can imagine the lack of ambition I had to go all the way upstairs and get changed.

"I actually quite like my lazy outfit." I gestured to my sweats and hoodie.

"Well I don't, so go get your lazy butt upstairs and change into something sexy." Claire winked at me, and I was definitely scared now.

"Please tell me we're not going to Brad's party tonight." I groaned.

"We most definitely are." Jessica piped up. She was so excited that she was literally jumping up and down.

Brad is the quarterback for the football team, and he just happens to be the most popular guy in school. Everybody goes to his infamous parties, and apparently I was going to be one of those people tonight.

"I think I'll pass." They eyed me suspiciously, and moved towards me simultaneously.

Oh crap.

Claire and Jessica grabbed each one of my arms, lifted me off of the couch, and dragged me up to my room. I kicked and screamed the entire way, but was a total fail in trying to get out of their grasp.

Once we were in my room they threw me onto my bed and then locked the door preventing my escape.

"What are you gonna do? Muder me?!"

"Oh come on Taylor we all know you'd try and sneak out if we didn't lock the door." Claire walked over to my closet and started rummaging through it for an appropriate dress.

The only reason I have dresses for these kind of occasions is because Claire always made me buy them when we went shopping. She always said that they might come in handy one day.

After about five minutes she finally pulled out her first choice.

"How about this?" She was holding a tight blue dress that would probably barely cover my butt.

"Next."

"Hmmm, oooohh now this one is perfect!" She exclaimed, turning around to show me a tight, one sleeved red dress.

"I don't know..." I started to protest.

Jessica was sat next to me on the bed and she was starting to bounce up and down. Damn, how much sugar did this girl have today?

"Tay that dress is perfect!" Jess exclaimed.

"Here, go put it on." Claire dangled the dress in front of my face, and I huffed taking it from her. I stomped over to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Once I had the dress completely on I turned around to see how it looked. My mouth almost fell to the floor in total shock.

I slowly opened the door to reveal myself to Claire and Jess, and the minute I did they started screaming.