Chapter 4

*Briana POV*

Right now, I was waiting for Tristyn to get ready, and that's saying something. Tristyn is always ready and she's always the one waiting on me. I check my phone, it reading '5:13'.

"Tristyn come on! We gotta go soon!"

"Hold on hold on! I gotta find my 'nashty' beanie!"

I roll my eyes, her obsession over Magcon, besides Cameron, was pretty bad. I mean, they are all attractive, don't get me wrong, but she is in LOVE with them.

Tristyn steps out of the guest bedroom, which is practically hers since she's the only one who uses it.

She had on a black and white baseball tee, dark jean shorts, and her black converse. Her hair was slowly turning into her curls, which was covered by her 'nashty' beanie. I, on the other hand, was wearing a black crewneck with 'Bangerz' written across the middle, light jean shorts, and my classic black vans. My hair was it's natural curls with a black & floral 'Los Angeles' snapback, along with my glasses.

"Finally, now c'mon! I gotta help with dinner."

We both grab our phones and head next door to Cameron's house. I check to see if it's unlocked, and walk in. You are probably thinking, why in the hell won't you just knock? Well, it's kinda out if habit really, I always just walk in like it's my own house.

"HONEY IM HOMEEE!"

Tristyn and I hear running and Cameron appears from around the corner, smiling like a mad man.

"WIFEY!"

"HUBBY!"

I hear Tristyn laugh as we both used our old nicknames we gave each other as a joke. Cameron attacks me with a huge bear hug, and I was hesitant, but soon hugged him back. I hugged him tighter, not wanting to let him go.

"I've missed you, Bri..."

"Yeah."

He leans back, looking at me in the eyes with a confused faced.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. I need to help with dinner."

And with that I left him and Tristyn, walking into the kitchen to help with dinner.

*Cameron POV*

"Yeah.. I need to help with dinner."

She walks away, going to help my mom in the kitchen.

"You really screwed up ya know?"

"What do you mean?"

Tristyn scoffed, rolling her eyes at me.

"What do I mean? After you left for Magcon and she left for L.A, you completely ignored her. She texted you everyday, called you every night. She waited every day for some sort of message from you. I had to listen to her cry every night, and I couldn't do anything about it. I love her, and she's my best friend, but sometimes you need the one you truly love in your life."

The one you truly love in her life? What does she mean?

"Wait. The one you truly love?"

"God, Cam. You have always been blind. She loves you Cameron."

"Well duh, she's my best friend."

I don't see where she's coming with this..

"No. Good god, she LOVES you Cameron! Not as a best friend."

Then it finally clicked, Briana loved me, more than a friend. She had feeling for me!! I've always had feelings for her but I never showed it because if our friendship.

"She has feelings for me?"

"Yes you dumb shit, like it isn't obvious."

"Tristyn."

"Yeah?"

"I love her."