Chapter 21

*Bri POV*

"Hey Bri! Wake up, me and Mia are gonna go shopping! You should come with us, pleeeaaaaaassseee!"

I groaned sltightly, throwing a blanket over my head as the light from the window came in once Tris opened up the curtains, blinding me. She soon left once i mumbled "5 more minutes", leaving me back to my peaceful silence. I soon woke up, and since I only slept in a bra and spandex, I slipped one of Cameron's shirts that went a little above mid thigh. I slipt on my glasses and put my mess of curls into a pony tail and walked down stairs. The whole main floor smelt like pancakes, eggs, and bacon, making a huge smile form on my face. I walked into the kitchen and sat on a stool, watching Carter and Tristyn cook food for everyone. They are so cute to be honest, and I am guessing they got in a food fight earlier..

Tristyn's hair was wet and put into a messy bun, one of Carter's shirts clung on her body as it fell mid thigh, the shirt looking like it had flour all over it. Carter was shirtless and in sweatpants, flour all over them and his hair. Tristyn was humming along to a song as she was stirring the pancake mix, Carter bumping hips with her as he cooked the eggs. I jumped off the stool and went to make myself the daily morning coffee, humming to Ed Sheeran as I waited for it to be ready. I put french vanilla creamer in it, going back to my stool and scrolled through my emails.

"Sooo, what happened to you guys?"
They both turned to me, then each other, and started to laugh. After about 3 minutes of starring at them while they laugh like dumb asses, Tristyn finally spoke up.

"Well, Carter sucks at cooking and got flour all over him so i laughed at him, then he threw an egg at me, and then we got in a flour fight. I took a shower though, and then i woke you up!"

"Mhm... Where is everyone else?"

"Mia went to hang out with Nash in his room, Cam, Shawn, and Matt are still asleep, everyone else is in the game room playing Mario Kart."

I nodded my head and finished my coffee, putting the cup in the sick as I went upstairs to Cameron's room. I slowly opened the door, seeing Cameron sleeping peacefully in his bed. He was laying on his stomach, his arms spread out and his usual quiff all over the place, soft snores leaving him. I went to open the blinds, but he still didn't stir. His back muscles were relaxed as he was laying there, his tan body contrasting against the white comforter. I walked over to him and laid right next to him, the bed dipping down slightly. I ran my fingers through his soft hair, making him open one eye slightly. He closed it back, a small smile forming across his face.

"I should wake up like this more often.." His morning voice was very strong, making me weak. He lifted his arm up and pulled me towards him, giving me a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Tris and Carter are making breakfast."

"I would much rather stay in here with you.."

"C'mon, we have to eat and I have to take a shower and get ready."

He started to groan, "Where are you leavingg?"

"Me, Tristyn, and Mia are going shopping."

"Nooo, stay here with me."

"I won't be gone that long, I promise. And when I come back we can change into sweats and watch movies in my room."

"Promise?" He stuck his pinky out, making me laugh loudly before I linked mine with his.

"Promise. Now let's go eat, I'm hungry."

I got up from the bed and pulled him up with me. His hair was sticking up in numerous places, making me chuckle at him.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me with his cute little confused face, making me laugh even more.

"Your hair.." I reached up to fix it but he threw me over his shoulder, walking out of the door and down the stairs.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas if you don't put me down I won't miss you for the rest of the day."

"You know that won't happen, I am irresistible." He started to shake his ass, which was in my face, so I slapped it.

"OI! That's my ass there, babe."

"I know, but you shook it in my face so.." He gave my ass a slap, making me squeal and hit him in the back.

"Okay love birds, stop slapping each other and eat."

Cam sat me down on the stool and grabbed our plates, sitting down next to me.

"You want some coffee?"

"Already had some, I will have some apple juice though." Cam got up and gave me my juice, sitting back down as all four of us started to eat. Soon we heard a lot of feet running around the house towards the kitchen. Mia was the first to show up, her eyes wide and wild.

"These boys are crazy.." The running got louder so she ran and sat down next to me, grabbing a plate of food. The rest of the boys came running into the kitchen, all grabbing a plate and either sitting at the table or going into the living room to watch TV.

"If you guys get anything on that furniture y'all are cleaning it up!"

"Yes mom!" I started to laugh as Tristyn rolled the eyes at the boys, obviously annoyed they just said mom.

"I'm gonna go shower and get ready, you can just come in my room when you finish eating." I kissed Cams cheek, cleaning off my plate.

Once I finished shaving and washing, I jumped out and wrapped the towel around my body and hair. I stepped into my room, seeing Cameron watching a basketball game on my bed. I walked into my closet and slipped on my underwear and bra, trying to figure out what to wear.

"Hey Cam?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me find something to wear?"

"Yeah, sure." I heard him get off the bed and walk over to me. Usually, I would be uncomfortable if a boy saw me like half way naked, but since it's just Cam and I am used to changing in front of him, it didn't phase me.

"Okay, you go dry your hair or something and I will let you know when I got the outfit, alright?"

I nodded and went to my bathroom, plugging in my blow dryer and started to dry my hair. Whenever there was an event going on, or if I was going out and didn't know what to wear, I would have Cam help me. And surprisingly, for a guy, he has some really good taste.

Once I was done, I put on light foundation and blush, doing a very light smokey eye and pink lipgloss. I walked out of the bathroom and saw my clothes picked out and Cameron looking around in my hat box.

The outfit was a pink and black crop top that stopped right at my belly button, a black skater skirt that will cover most of my stomach, and black athens sandals. I put on the outfit and since I didn't have my new contacts in yet, I slipped on my black glasses.

"AHA! Here it is!"

I looked at Cam and saw him pulling out my black fedora, tossing it to me.

"I think that will look good with it, plus I love that hat on you." I smile at him, putting it on top of my wavy blonde hair. I put my keys, phone, wallet, and anything else I need into my black side purse. I sprayed a little perfume and gave Cam a kiss, walking down stairs to meet the girls.

Mia was wearing a maroon cut out skater dress, white converse, and a white side bag. She added a little bit of gold jewelry, some mascara, and her usual curly hair.

Tristyn has a dark maroon button up tank, the collar had little studs, black ripped high waist shorts, and her all black converse. She did a simple cat eye and her hair was loose curls, one of Carter's black beanies on top.

"Alrighty, looks like we are ready so let's go!"