Chapter 16

*Bri POV*

"Oh my god, this was such a long day."

I collapsed onto the couch, my head landing on Tristyn's lap as she was watching Netflix.

"It's not even two yet."
"Well what time did you wake up?"
"Around 12:30, I guess."
"Well I woke up at 6 so I don't wanna hear it."
"Damn, how long were you there."
"Well I got there a few after 8, and it is now 1:45 so about... 4-5 hours."
"I don't know how you do it."
"Me either."
"Oh, Carter called. I actually got off the phone with him when you walked in. All of the boys are coming in to L.A and are staying at Cameron and Nash's new house-"
"Wait what?"
"Don't interrupt-"
"Did you say Cam and Nash's new house?"
"Yeah but-"
"When did they-"
"For the love of god Bri listen so I can explain it dammit."

I shut my mouth, questions forming in my head, really confused.

"Obviously Cam hasn't told you, but him and Nash have been looking for houses in LA for a couple months and they finally found one and they had everything furnished and they moved in last night."

"But-"

"They got the call after we left saying it was ready and Cameron was already up packing once they said that."

"Oh."

"Yeah, so if you didn't notice, that's why Cameron was so exhausted today because him and Nash were up all night unpacking."

I immediately got up and grabbed my purse, getting my phone out and dialing Cameron's number, him answering on the second ring.

"Hello?"
"When were you gonna tell me you moved here?"
"Well, obviously Tristyn didn't tell you the full thing that Carter told her because knowing you, you probably interrupted her wondering what she meant by me and Nash's house."
"...maybe..."
"Exactly, but, what she was supposed to tell you was that all of the Magcon boys are coming in town to stay at our house before the tour and we were all gonna come to dinner tonight. And she was gonna tell you to go shopping because it is a formal dinner."
"Ugh.. Really? I hate dresses."
"Then don't wear a dress."
"But you said formal..?"
"Yes, but that doesn't mean you have to wear a dress. Just talk to Tristyn about it. I have to go because the boys are almost here so I need to help them settle in, I love you."

We hung up the phone, collapsing back onto the couch.

"Tristyn."
"Yeah?"
"Go get dressed, we need to go shopping."
"YAY!"

About an hour later, Tristyn came down in a bright baby blue lace crop tank, white shorts, white sandals and her hair up in a messy bun.

"Let's gooooo."

She tossed me my purse and took my keys, walking out the door. She started the car, turning up the radio when Fancy came on.

On the way to the mall, she sang to Fancy, Problem, Na Na, Hold On We're Going Home, and Everything Has Changed, and I was just sitting in my seat the whole time starring out the window.

We walked into the mall and went straight to the food court. We both got fried rice and orange chicken from Panda Express with a Coke.

"Bri? Tristyn?"

We both looked up seeing one of our old friends from high school Mia. She had a blue and white strapped tank, jean shorts, white vans, and a straw fedora with her glasses hanging off the front of her shirt. Her usual curly pony tail was down in lots of looser curls, and a little lighter than it's usual dark brown.

"Oh my gosh, Mia?!"

We both jumped up and hugged her, her shopping bags falling to the ground.

"It is you two! How have you guys been? Tristyn I have seen that you have gotten huge on YouTube!"
"Yeah, it has been a pretty good success to say the least."
"That's good, so what are you two doing here?"
"We have to shop for a formal dinner tonight."
"And I don't have to wear a dress!"

Mia laughs at me, shaking her head while she picks up her bags.

"Sounds fun, I was gonna go see a movie with a guy but things changed."

"Hey! You wanna come with us!"

"I don't wanna intrude.."

"Nonsense, we have to deal with a lot of boys so it'll be fine to have another girl around."

"What do you mean a lot of guys?.."

"Magcon!"

I hit Tristyn in the side as she screams it, trying to make her not so loud so we don't draw attention. I look at Mia and see her eyes are huge and mouth wide open.

"Are you fucking serious!?"

Me and Tristyn both laugh and nod our heads.

"Yeah, we are going on your with them. Nash and Cam just moved here."

"Oh my gosh! I remember Cameron! You used to have the biggest crush on him!"

"Um... We are dating.."

"Holy. Shit."

"Yeah.. Surprise?"

"Wait. Did you say Nash? As in Nash Grier?"

"Mhhhmm. Wanna meet him?"

"Oh my god. YES!"

Me and Mia start laughing and soon Tristyn jumps into our conversation.

"Well ladies, looks like we have to do some shopping now don't we?"