Chapter 57

*4 Months Later*

*Bri POV*

I walked out of the bedroom and down the hall to the small set of stairs, going into the kitchen. Cameron and I were visiting New York City because one, I have never been and two, Christmas is tomorrow. Our moms are coming in today and we are all staying in this apartment we rented for the holidays. We have been here for a week and I'm still not used to the cold weather, considering I have lived in California and Miami. Cameron's sweatshirt came midthigh and I had fuzzy socks on, my now blonde hair falling to the small of my back. I heard Cameron walk down the stairs, wearing sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and a beanie since he thinks this apartment is super cold when I'm here in only a sweatshirt, boy shorts, and socks. But that's just me.

"Good morning baby girl."

"Morning, Cam."

He kissed my cheek as i handed him a cup of coffee, starting to fix my own. I pulled myself up on the counter, sitting there as i looked at Cam who was sitting at the island. I smiled to myself, loving to see that boy every morning. I finished up my coffee, putting my cup in the coffee as i started to go upstairs.

"And where do you think you're going?"

Cam pulled me back, making me look at him in confusion.

"To take a shower.. Like I do every morning?"

"But you didn't give me a good morning kiss."

He pouted his lips into a puppy face, making me roll my eyes and kiss him making him smile.

"Okay, you can shower now. I'll have breakfast ready when you are finished."

I kissed him one more time, going upstairs to shower. After showering, I put on some black jeans and a plain white shirt. I put on a maroon cardigan over it, getting another pair of fuzzy socks and ran back down stairs. Cam had pancakes, eggs, and bacon ready making me smile really big. I poured me a glass of chocolate milk, grabbing myself a plate and went to the big couch to watch TV. Criminal Minds was on so I watched that, eating my breakfast as Cameron went up to take a shower. After almost three episodes and a lot of bacon, I cleaned up the kitchen and went up stairs to finish getting ready.

Since my hair was already dry, I pulled half of it back so I didn't have curls all in my face. I put on a little bit of foundation and blush, coating my lashes with mascara, and a little bit of a light eyeshadow. I brushed my teeth, putting on some chapstick and nude lip gloss. I sprayed myself with Paris Amour perfume from bath & body works, walking into the bedroom to see Cameron asleep again. I ran to the bed and started jumping up and down, trying to get him to wake up.

"CAMERON WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPP!"

"BUT I DONT WANNA DEAL WITH PEOPLE."

I rolled my eyes and straddled his back, pretty much sitting on his ass. I leaned down towards his ear.

"Babe.... Wake up."

"I don't wanna."

"But i wanna go out today."

"But I wanna stay here and hold you while I sleep."

"We did that for the past two days. Cmon Cam, IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!"

"Oh my god you're right, I still have to get your present."

"I already have yours."

"Well I mean, I have it, kinda. I just have to make sure it's ready for me to get."

"Hmm.. okay.. But seriously c'mon, let's do something today."

"Okay okay, only because I love you."

He flipped over so I was now sitting on his stomach, leaning down and kissing him making him grab my face and deepen the kiss.

"I love you so much Bri.."

"I love you too....... But you aren't gonna distract me, come on."

"Dammit, it definitely worked yesterday."

I laughed at him and rolled over and stood up, grabbing my purse and phone and slipped on my black boots.

We both grabbed our jackets and beanies and locked up the apartment. We took the elevator down to the lobby, walking out and calling a cab which took like fifteen minutes. I looked at my phone seeing it's about 11:30, giving us a few hours to go out since our moms won't be here till around 6:30.

After a little bit of extra Christmas shopping for our moms, the guys, and Cameron's sister, a lunch at the cheesecake factory, and grocery shopping for dinner tonight, we still had over an hour left of free time.

"Well, what else haven't we done in NYC?"

"Um... OH MY GOSH!"

"What?! What's wrong?"

"CAMERON WE HAVE TO GO ICESKATING!"

"No no no no no no. No. I love you, and I'll take a bullet for you, but no. No iceskating."

"Pleeeeeeease Cam. Pretty pretty please. With a kiss on top."

I jutted out my bottom lip, making my blue eyes big and already watery because of the cold wind.

"Fine, let's go."

"Thank you thank you thank you!"

"Now you owe me a kiss."

I kissed him on the cheek, grabbing my bags and running down the street to the iceskating rink. Cameron was hot on my trail, apologizing to the people I accidentally hit and ran into. I went to the place where you buy your skates, grabbing me a pair and getting a key for my locker. I put my boots and bags in. Cameron soon came after, opening up his own locker and putting his stuff in. I tied up my skates and started to go to the rink.

"Bri, for the love of god, slow down for a second."

I flipped him off, walking onto the rink and started skating. After a couple minutes, I saw Cam getting on to the rink but he wouldn't leave the wall.

"Cam!! Come on!"

"No. I am not busting my ass in the middle of this huge rink for most of New York to see."

I rolled my eyes, skating over to him. I held out my hands and he grabbed them, so I slowly drifted us towards the middle.

"See, it's not that bad."

He seemed hesitant, holding onto my hands for dear life. He slipped a couple of times but caught himself.

"Now.. I'm gonna slowly pull away..."

I let him go, making him yell as he fell on his ass making me burst out in laughter until he soon pulled me down.

"You little ass, that's gonna leave a bruise."

"That's what you get for letting go."

"I tried to warn you. But come on, we have to pick them up at the airport."

I stood back up, trying to help Cameron but he shook his head and crawled to the wall and pulled himself up. I just shook my head and laughed at him, skating over to meet him at the lockers.

________________________________

HI GUYS. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Okay I know this sucks but I wanted to do a quick update since I won't be able to tomorrow unless you guys get lucky. Again, sorry this sucks. I didn't go back and fix typos because I'm too lazy and just typed all of it from the top of my head.

Merry Christmas

I love you

Morgan x

OH BTW. THAT TOP PICTURE IS SUPPOSED TO BE BRI WITH STRAIGHT HAIR. SO IF YOU GUYS WERE WONDERING, YEAH.