Chapter 13

*Bri POV*

Today is a really boring day, also known as packing day. Me and Tristyn are leaving back for LA tomorrow morning, sadly. I completely forgot about going back to LA, but when I got a call from my boss telling me about preparing for my next shoot, me and Tristyn had to start packing. I just got out of the shower, slipping on some jean shorts and Cam's black Adidas hoodie. Putting on my glasses and putting my hair in a messy bun, I walked down my stairs to the kitchen. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon filled my senses, making a sigh escape my lips happily.

"Hey honey, I made you some breakfast!"

"Thank you momma."

I kissed her on the cheek, grabbing a plate and filling it with food. I grabbed my cup of coffee and sat at the island, scrolling through my twitter as I ate. Tristyn soon stumbled down the stairs, trying to put on her grey vans. She is wearing light washed jeans, a grey vneck, and a grey Fedora with a black strap. She left her hair her normal brown curls, a dark smokey eye and pink lipstick.

"Well don't you look cute today."

She looked up at me as she finally puts on her shoes.

"I guess, I am meeting up with Carter at Waffle House for breakfast."

"Oh, okay. Well be back soon, we have to pack and get ready for tomorrow."

A frown takes over her features as I say that.

"Oh... Yeah..."
I will see you two lovely people later!"

She kisses me and my mom on the cheek, grabbing her phone, keys, and glasses on the way out the door.

"Be safe!"

"Okay mom!"

My mom chuckles at Tris, shaking her head slightly as she puts the left over food away.

"So are you two just packing all day?"

"It shouldn't take that long to pack, I don't really have much planned."

The door bell rang, interrupting our conversation.

"Hey mom, can you get that? I'll start cleaning the kitchen."

She nods and gets up, grabbing her coffee as she walks out of the kitchen to get the door. Grabbing the plates, I started to clean them off and put them in the dish washer. Arms wrapped around my waist and lips pressed against my neck.

"Hello gorgeous."

I smile spread across my face, closing my eyes slightly as I leaned back into Cameron.

"Hi baby."

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his torso and press my cheek against his chest, wishing I didn't have to go back to LA.

"I wish you didn't have to go back.."

"I know, but I will be back soon, I promise."

"You can always just skip.."

"Cam, you know I need this."

"I know.."

"Hey, don't be upset, I love you." I got on my tip toes and kissed his cheek then his lips.

"I love you." He smiles slightly, pressing his lips to my forehead, resting his chin on the top of my head.

"Wanna help me pack?"

He nods, grabbing my hand as he leads us upstairs to my room. He sits on my bed as I start to put clothes in some bags.

After about almost two hours of packing, Cameron sleeping, me complaining, and Tristyn still not back, I finally finished. I collapsed onto my bed next to Cameron, waking him up slightly.

"Are you done?.."

"Yeah.. After two hours."

He rolls onto his back, pulling me onto his chest as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Now, since you are finished, we sleep."

"You slept this whole time."

"Well... I am tired and now you are here so it gives me a better excuse to sleep."

I chuckle, wrapping my arms around his torso as I slowly drift off to sleep.

________________________

"BRI. CAM. WAKE. UP."

"What the heck Tristyn?!"

Me and Cameron jump up, bumping our heads together through the process. Tristyn and Carter start to laugh as we rub our foreheads, groaning as a headache starts to take over.

"You guys have been sleeping all day, and I have already finished packing."

"Wait... What time is it?!"

I grabbed my phone, seeing it was going on almost 5:45?!?

"Holy shit!"

I jumped out of bed, finding my glasses and putting them on, fixing my bun.

"Bri, what is up with you?"

"I wasn't planning on sleeping in this late!"

Cameron was soon up out of bed and by my side, "Hey hey hey, it's fine."

"I just wanted to spend time with you before I left.."

Sadness filled his eyes once I told him what was wrong, wrapping his arms around me as a few tears slipped.

"Hey.. Shh, it's gonna be fine. We are gonna see each other soon, remember?"

"Yeah.. I just don't wanna leave you.."

Tristyn and Carter left, seeing we needed some time to ourselves. Cameron sat on the edge of my bed, pulling me into his lap as laid my head on his chest.

"Briana Grace Parks, I love you with every ounce in me. I have known you ever since I was almost 6 years old, and I am so glad you moved here. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend than you. I will always be here waiting for you when you come back. Don't you ever forget that, I love you. You are gorgeous, funny, clumsy, even insane sometimes. You are brave, confident, but sometimes shy. You are unique and different. And I love you."

I looked up at Cameron, my eyes widened as tears brimmed them. I grabbed the front of his shirt, pressing our lips together into a passionate kiss. He slowly laid back, pulling me on top of him as a straddled his waist. I took my glasses off, throwing them to the side as he slid off my sweatshirt, leaving me in my sports bra and shorts. I tugged on the bottom of his shirt, giving him the hint to take it off. He soon did, pressing our lips back together in a forceful kiss.

"I love you Cameron, so fucking much."

He unbuttoned my shorts, and I unbuckled his belt. When he was about to slip my shorts off, his phone went off.

"Are you fucking kidding me.." He groaned under his breath, grabbing his phone and answering it.

"Hello?" His voice low and raspy from what just about happened.

"When?... The day after tomorrow?... Okay okay fine. I'll be there."

"What was that about?"

"I have a photo shoot Monday."

"For Vanity Teen?"

"Mhhm."

"Well nice to meet you Mr. Dallas, I am your photographer."

"Oh my gosh!! I completely forgot about that!"

I laughed loudly as his eyes grew wide, like a huge light bulb went off on the top of his head.

"Yaaaayyyyy!! That means I get to see you!"

I nodded, my smile growing. He kissed me on the cheek, pulling us back onto the bed and I soon drifted back to sleep.