Chapter 14

*Bri POV*

"Tristynnn. Wake up!"

I was currently trying to wake Tristyn up, but the only thing I'll get in response is a groan and attempted smacks. I roll my eyes at her, tugging at the bottom of the covers to rip them off.

"Bri what the fuck?!"

"For the 14th time. It is time to get up!"

"How about, you leave for LA for your job, and I'll stay here."

"How about, you get your ass out of bed and put the shit in the car since you have school tomorrow."

"... I hate you. And college."

"Love you too."

I walk out of her room and across the hall to mine. I change into a mint green boyfriend pocket tank, light washed denim shorts, and my white converse. I put a little frizz gel in my hair to tame it for the day, putting on my straw fedora. Once I finished with my light cat eye, I slipped on a couple bracelets and put on light pink lipstick.

"Tristyn! You ready?!"

"Yes your majesty."

I start to laugh as I grab my last two bags and my phone, heading downstairs. I put my bags in the back of the car, along with Tristyn's. I slip my phone in my back pocket and walk inside the house, looking around like it was the day I moved all over again.

"I'm really gonna miss you ya know.."

I turned around, seeing Cameron in the door way with his hands in his pockets, head down.

"Hey, I'm gonna see you tomorrow, remember?" I put my hands on his face, making him look at me in the eyes.

"I know.."

"No, stop, it's only gonna be a day, not even. It's not like I'm leaving you for good."

"Yeah.. But after this shoot, I have to leave for the Magcon tour, plus I'm traveling a lot."

"Oh..." My hands slowly went back to my sides, my body slumping slightly.

"Bri, we gotta go get breakfast on the way the back!"

"Okay, I'm coming!"

I turn back to Cameron, giving him a smile.

"I will see you tomorrow?"

"You will see me tomorrow."

He gives me a kiss on my forehead, then my cheek.

"Nope, that's not what I call a kiss."

I grab the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist, mine around his neck as the kiss deepened.

"I love you."

"I love you."

I give him one last kiss, put on my sunglasses, and into my car. All of the boys came running out of Cameron's house to Cam, waving at us as we start to pull out. Once we reached the end of the drive way, Carter came running to the car.

*Tristyn POV*

I was waving back to all of the boys as we pulled out, but soon Carter came running to my side of the car.

"Tristyn."

"Yes Carter?"

"You can't leave, not yet."

"I have school.."

"Then I'll come with you."

"But Magcon?"

I was beyond confused at this point, but really happy that he doesn't want me to leave him.

"You are a famous YouTuber right? You can do your school work online, and you can be like a guest for our Magcon events!"

"But I can't leave Bri."

"Bri come with us!"

Cameron came running to our car, jumping into the conversation. Bri looked so overwhelmed, eyes wide and starring between Cameron and me and Carter.

"I don't know.. I have my job, and-"

"You can do the shoot tomorrow, and I will talk to them about you coming with us on tour."

"They aren't just gonna let me go on a long break to travel with Magcon."

"You can take photos there and send them the pictures, I don't care. We want you two to come."

I look over at Bri, seeing she was already looking at me. She look defeated, and gave me a slight nod. We both took a deep breath before turning to the boys,

"When do we leave?"