Chapter 12

*Drew POV*

I was sitting in the ice cream shop down Bri's street, stirring the straw around in my now melted milkshake. Drowning myself in my thoughts, I slowly zoned out, not hearing the little bell go off.

"Well well well... Look who's back in Cali."

My eyes shoot up, meeting a pair of eyes that I wish I'd never see again.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do ya mean? I live here, Andrew."

I flinch at my full name as it rolls off her tongue in such an evil way.

"Erin, can you please just go."

"And why would I do that..?"

She reaches in front of me and grabs my hand, smirking at me. I try to pull my hand away but she held even tighter.

"You know you miss me Drew.."

"Like hell I do."

The little bell goes off, followed by laughter coming from what seems like a couple. I look at them, the guy looking oddly familiar.

"Oh my god, did you see that guys face, Bri?!"

I stiff, noticing it was Bri.. And the oh so famous Cameron Dallas.. Fuck.
Erin notices my face and looks behind her, seeing Bri and Cameron. She turns back towards me, raising a brow, then that god awful smirk appears again.

"Aw look... It's Bri, I bet she has missed me."

"Erin no-"

But before I could stop her, she was reaching towards them and I was too late. This is gonna end up so bad...

*Bri POV*

"I will have the vanilla cone please!"

The lady gives me my ice cream cone, looking as if she could kill someone who messes with her.

"Briana, it has been so long."

I turn around, almost dropping my cone as I gawk at the girl in front of me.

Erin. The girl who ruined my high school life, ruined me and Drew, and practically ruined me. Long story short, we've never gotten along and she put me through hell, oh and took Drew from me.

"Who are you?"

Cameron steps in front of me, obviously noticing my change in mood.

"Ah, Cameron, how could you forget me? Remember, Erin Moyes?"

I notice his features harden and stiffen, realizing who this twisted little witch is.

"Why are you here?"

"God, first Drew, now you two? Thanks."

She rolls her eyes and flicks her blonde hair, wait. Drew?

"You were with Drew?"

"Yeah, he is right-"

"Here."

Drew walks up behind me, and confusion washes over me. He looks like he is beyond frustrated and annoyed, and a little bit worried. Erin smirks up at him, wrapping her frail arms around his torso.

"Hi baby."

Baby?

He looks down at her with disgust and pushed her off, "Don't ever call me that."

"But Drewww."

"Shut up, Erin."

Her face twists up with anger, glaring towards me.

"Don't tell me to shut up, bitch."

"Okay, you can't really offend me anymore. Especially with the word 'bitch' cause I know I am one, and you are too so I don't know where you are getting at with this."

I send her an equal glare, crossing my arms over my chest. She does the same, but tries to stick her so called 'boobs' out. How pathetic.

"Briana, why are you even here with Cameron? We all know he can easily do the same thing Drew did-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I smashed my ice cream cone on top of her head, watching her eyes go wide as she stares at me.

"You whore!"

She tries to smack me but I dodge it, smiling at her. Letting out a frustrated shriek, she storms out of the ice cream shop. Drew and Cameron look between me and the door as they try to process everything, as I on the other hand was smirking proudly. It was silent until the lady behind the counter spoke up.

"I hate this job... But that was freaking sick! She was annoying the shit out of me."

All four of us burst into laughter, nodding and clapping in agreement.

"It was nice seeing you Drew, I'll see ya around!"

I gave him a quick hug then grab Cameron's hand and walk out of the shop. Cam swiftly kisses my cheek, wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walk.

"I am so lucky to call you mine.."

A blush creeps onto my cheeks as he presses his lips against mine for a sweet passionate kiss.

Even though I wasn't expecting to see Erin, I couldn't have asked for a better night.