Chapter 51

*Bri POV*

I took a drag of the cigarette, blowing out the smoke as i watched it disappear into the air around me. I was sitting on my balcony wondering what I could do today, considering I have three days off work and Tristyn is busy having meetings or whatever business shit she has to do. I stood up and pulled down the over sized sweater again, making it fall mid thigh with a messy bun and glasses.

I heard a knock against the glass doors that lead to my bedroom, making me turn around and see Cameron in only in his sweats. I nodded my head and turned back around to tell him he can come out while I finish my cigarette.

"How long have you been up? It's not even 9:30 yet."

"Um.. About 5:45ish, I woke up and thought I could just stay awake for the sunrise. It was pretty breath taking."

"You're pretty breath taking."

He stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, making me fall into him with all of his body warmth. I took one more drag, putting my cigarette out as i turned towards Cameron.

"You are pretty good looking too Mr. Dallas."

I poked his nose, making me smile really big when he started to chuckle. I kissed his cheek and walked inside, brushing my teeth and taking my hair out of my bun.

"Hey Cam?"

"Yeah baby girl?"

"What are your plans today?"

"Um.. I don't really know. There is a place like 25 minutes away that has really good breakfast if you wanna grab something to eat whenever you're ready."

"Okay, let me just jump in the shower and I'll meet you down stairs."

Once I finished my shower, I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to my closet to try to find something to wear. I put on my dark charcoal grey high waste shorts, whit flow pocket tank, and a big baggy cream cardigan with white converse high tops.

I let my brown hair fall down my back with long curls, putting on mascara, liquid eyeliner, and nude lip gloss.

I walked down stairs, grabbing my purse and my phone, grabbing a bottle of water and meeting Cam in his car.

*Luke POV *

I woke up with a pounding headache, groaning as i shot up and ran to the bathroom and hunched over the toilet, preparing for me to throw up but nothing came. I sat back down, rubbing my forward seeing I'm burning up snd slightly sweat. I pulled myself up carefully, looking into the mirror, seeing my hair is flat and I'm extremely pale, my eyes almost grey.

I texted Bri, telling her I think I'm getting sick so I'm just gonna stay in my room all day.

It's kinda weird living here if we are gonna be honest. Like, me and her became roomates and now we are like best friends, even though I still have small feelings for her. But now Cameron is back and I'm really praying he doesn't end up moving in. Like, he rented the house next door but he is rarely even there anymore because he is here with Bri. I don't know, I understand he loves her but he is extremely protective and freaks out whenever she is gone and out of his sight. I know something happened to Bri before she came here because she is totally different than how she was before Miami. I kinda looked at her twitter seeing old pictures of her with long blonde hair and such a beautiful face filled with pure happiness and stress free. Don't get me wrong, she is drop dead gorgeous now, but she smokes, drinks, and just kind of.. Dark? I guess that's the right word. But it's really smoking hot in my opinion, even though I would love to know her when she was the innocent blondey Bri.

And I'm still here waiting and wondering what happened to her, and even Cameron, before she moved here.