Chapter 31

*Bri POV*

I woke up to shuffling around the room, hushed whispers, and arms secluded around my waist. I slowly peeked open one eye, seeing Mia and Tristyn rummaging around the luggage and room for probably an outfit. I glance towards the clock and realize it's nearly 2:30 in the afternoon, but sadly, I'm still tired. I start to close my eyes again, but something, probably a shirt, was thrown onto me and Cameron. He groans and chucks the shirt across the room, whacking Mia straight in the face. I couldn't hold it in and burst out laughing, watching it slowly slide down her face as her eyes were wide. All eyes shot towards me once they heard me laughing, especially Cameron as he shot up and starred at me, but soon broke into a grin.

"What? Can I not laugh? Jesus people."

I got up and grabbed an outfit, going into the bathroom and making sure both doors were closed and locked. I threw on a oversized grey shirt, leggings, and my white converse hightops. I brushed through my hair and threw it into a bun, putting on light foundation and walked back into the room. Cameron was gone and Mia was getting dressed as Mahogany helped Tristyn with an outfit for Magcon.

Mia had a oversized dark grey sweater, leggings and white converse. Her hair was straightened and came below her butt. She had little foundation and some mascara. She grabbed her purse and phone and left to find Nash.

Tristyn was wearing a red and white striped pocket tee, leather jeggings, with all black converse. Her hair was in tight curls and fell low back, a black beanie on top. She had a dark smokey eye and red lipstick that contrasts against her tan skin.

"You comin with us today, Bri?"

"Uh.. I think I might just stay up here today, get some coffee at the Cafe down the street and catch up on sleep."

"Are you sure? I can get Mia to-"

"Tristyn, it's fine I promise."

She seemed hesitant, but sighed and agreed, walking out of the room to meet up with the boys. I laid across the bed on my stomach, trying to find something to watch on Netflix on my laptop. The bed dipped beside me and I turned my head, seeing Cameron and kiss him on the cheek.

"Tris said you weren't coming today?"

"No, I just wanna stay up here. Plus I don't want fans asking about my cut and bruises so.."

"It's okay, I understand. If you need anything just call me or text me or any of the boys okay?"

I nodded and kissed his cheek, squeezing his hand for reassurance. He pressed his lips to mine softly, rubbing his thumb across my cheek. I slowly pulled away, giving him a smile as I turned back to my laptop. I heard him leave and close the door behind him, leaving me alone in the room once again.

After a couple episodes of American Horror Story, I shut my lap top and grabbed my black rain coat seeing it's raining outside. I grabbed my phone, wallet and hotel key and walked out towards the elevator. The lobby was pretty empty but there was a few fans outside the hotel, some of them noticing who I was. I ducked my head, trying to get pass them and to the coffee shop down the street.

I walked in and coffee and pastries filled my senses, making a smile spread across my face. I ordered a cup of coffee and a muffin, heading back to the hotel. Walking back, last night couldn't leave my thoughts. Not even the hot coffee or the rainy city would distract me. I headed back upstairs to my room, grabbing my laptop and looking for the nearest airport. I called my mom, and she answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Mom!"

"Hi sweetie, how are you?"

"Um, I'm.. Good?"

"Bri, are you okay?"

"Just a lot on my mind, uh. Do you think I could stay with you for awhile?"

"You are welcome here any time, when? Aren't you on tour with the boys?"

"I'm leaving on the next plane back."

"Are you and Cameron okay?"

"Yes, we are fine. I just feel like staying at home for awhile."

"Okay honey, call me when you land. I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up and sighed, should I really go back? Should I tell them?.. No Cameron wouldn't let me go without him, same with Tristyn and Mia.. I got up and packed all my stuff, my flight leaving at 5:15 and it is now 4:30. The airport is 10 minutes from here luckily. Once I have everything together I grab a piece of paper and pen, writing a quick note.

"Dear whoever finds this first, if you are wondering, yes I am okay. I'm not taken or kidnapped, I just need sometime too myself. I am heading back to San Francisco and my plane leaves at 5:15 so I will be long gone when you find this. Cameron, don't come here to find me, you have to be there for your fans. I will be back soon, just want to be with my mom for awhile. With everything going on, I think it will be safer with my mother. Same goes to you Tris and Mia, don't come here. Tristyn stay there with the boys and your fans, and Mia, Nash will want you there. I'll just be gone for a couple weeks. I love you Cam. And I love you bestie Espinosa. I will see you guys soon. -Bri x"

I put it on the side table, grabbing all my stuff and went down the elevator to the lobby. I grabbed a taxi and payed them the amount I needed when we arrived at the airport. Waiting at the gate, I could see a few people look at me and some even pointed and had their phones out. I shrugged, putting one headphone in, rocking back and forth on my feet. My phone buzzed in my pocket, seeing I had a twitter notification.

"@camerondallas looks like your girlfriend @brii_ is leaving, what's up with that?"

"Flight 315 to San Francisco now boarding!"

I grabbed my stuff, heading to the plane and finding my seat, luckily a window seat. I put in my headphones, closing my eyes and hopefully sleep through this whole flight.