Chapter 32

*Cameron POV*

"Geez, that crowd was so sick!"

I nodded in agreement, throwing my arm over Nash's shoulder as a yawn slipped when we stepped in the elevator. I could tell everyone was tired, especially after everything last night. I grabbed my phone, not seeing any calls or messages from Bri.

Hm, well I hope she's okay.

I go onto my twitter, scrolling through my mentions and following a few fans I met today.

"@camerondallas looks like your little girlfriend @brii_ is leaving DC without you."

I see a few more tweets like that, making me confused but shocked once I pull up a picture. It showed Bri waiting by a gate listening to music and another of her walking onto the plane. I looked over other pictures like that, seeing she was boarding to San Francisco. My foot was anxiously bouncing up and down as I wait for us to get to our floor. The elevator stopped, opening up to let a man get in so I jump out and dash to the stairs. I hear a few of the guys call my name, but I just ignored them and ran up the stairs. I grabbed my hotel key and opened my room to go to Bri's room. All of her luggage was gone, everything was gone. Just a light faint smell of her usual vanilla perfume. I walked around the room, trying to find any note or something.

A folded piece of paper was laying on Tristyn's bed and I immediately open it and read it.

"CAMERON WHAT THE HELL?!"

I turned to Tristyn with wide eyes as she starred back at me with confusion written all over her face along with worry.

"We have to go back to San Francisco."

*Bri POV*

I stepped off the plane, grabbing my luggage as I looked around seeing if there is any coffee shop near by. I noticed a Starbucks so I walked towards it, ordering a vanilla mocha and walked out of the airport. The hot California air surrounded me as I took off my jacket, pulling my phone out to call my mom. I let her know I was here, sitting on top of one of my suitcases as I waited. My phone buzzed, showing that Cameron tweeted.

"@camerondallas: you might have left without saying goodbye, but you better be prepared for my hello."

I took a shaky breath, knowing he was talking about me. Someone ran into my suitcase, making me face plant onto the ground.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!"

"No no, it's fine, trust me."

I fixed my shirt and picked up my suitcase, looking up to a girl with bright blue green eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"Well if ya say so, I'm Sydney by the way."

"Hi, I'm Briana, but please call me Bri."

"Hm, you seem really familiar.."

"Do you know who Cameron Dallas is?"

"Oh my goodness, yesss!"

"Well, uh, I'm his girlfriend.."

"OH MY GOSH! You are the Bri Parks!"

I chuckled and smiled at her, nodding my head as she starred at me with wide eyes.

"Wait. Aren't you supposed to be with him and the boys?"

"Uh, just felt like being home for awhile."

"Ha, I'm here for the complete opposite. I just moved here, actually heading to my house right now."

"Well this is one of the best towns, plus beaches and hot guys so can't say no."

We talked for a little bit more, and I realized she moved right next to my moms place. My mom pulled up, running towards me as she did the usual 'mother mode' and asked all of these questions.

"Mom, MOM! I am okay, I promise."

"Wait, what is that cut on your cheek?!"

"Mom, it's just a scratch it's fine. Cameron already went protective mode and I don't need stitches. Just some really angry fans."

I rolled my eyes, trying to smile through the not complete lie. I mean she was an angry fan, or ex girlfriend but it's okay.

"Oh yeah! I saw that on YouTube!"

I face palmed, forgetting Sydney was here. Before my mom could ask, I interrupted.

"Silly me, mom this is my new friend Sydney, she is actually the one who moved next door."

"Oh yes, I saw movers putting her stuff in the house this morning. Would you like to come for dinner?"

"I mean I don't wanna intru-"

"She would love to."

I but in, looking at her with pleading eyes so I didn't have to hear so many questions about my random return tonight. She seemed to catch on and smiled at my mom.

"I would love to Mrs. Parks."

"Please, call me Leah."

We walked to the car, Sydney sitting in the back as I sighed, seeing I have missed calls and messages from Cameron and everyone else. I lock my phone, resting my head against the window.

"Bri, your phone keeps buzzing, aren't you gonna answer it?"

"Oh, it's just Tristyn. I'll just call back when we get home."

*Cameron POV*

"Uh, hello miss."

"Hello sir, may I help you?"

"I need the next flight to San Francisco as soon as possible."