Chapter 22

*Bri POV*

After about 3 hours of shopping, we went to the food court to have a kinda late lunch. Tristyn and I both got Chick-Fil-A, Mia got Taco Bell. I went to throw my trash away and I saw Erin a couple tables down laughing at something someone said. I looked at the guy across from her and saw Drew reaching across the table and held her hand... What the hell?

She leaned across the table and kissed his cheek, making me grab my phone and take a quick picture. I pulled up his contact and decided to call him.

*Convo*

Drew: Hello?
Bri: Wow, surprised you picked up.
Drew: What do you mean?
Bri: You seem pretty busy on a date.
Drew: Wait, what?
Bri: Look to your left.

I saw him look over and all of the color drain from his face. I gave him a quick bitchy smile and wave, hanging up the phone. Erin looked over and saw me, starting to smirk at me and wave. I smiled big and flipped her off, walking back to my table.

"What was that about?"

"Oh, nothing really. Saw Drew on a date with his little friend."

"Really? Who?"

I pulled my phone out and showed the two girls the picture, making them both gasp and eyes bulge out of their head. Tristyn was the first to speak.

"Is that... Erin?"

I nod my head, taking back my phone and sliding it into my purse. We stood up and grabbed our bags and started to leave. But before we left, Mia and Tris spotted Drew and Erin so I followed. Tristyn slid in next to Erin, Mia next to drew. This should be good..

"Sooo, how is the date goin Erin?" Tristyn gives her one of the biggest fake smiles I have ever seen her do, looking at Erin.

"It's not a dat-" Mia cuts Drew off before he could even finish.

"So holding hands and kissing cheeks isn't what you do on dates? Wow, then Drew please teach me your ways."

"Yeah, we are on a date. You don't have to get all jealous, Bri." Erin cuts in, finally speaking up. She smirks at me and flicks her hair, trying to make it seem she is all that and she made a good come back. I looked at her bewildered, but i soon burst into hysterics. I clutch to my sides as I laugh, not believing she actually thinks I am jealous.

"Oh my god! You really know how to make me laugh Erin, phew. You honestly think I am jealous? I mean yeah, he isn't that bad looking but.. If he is foolish to go back to you, I wouldn't even be jealous. I am just highly disappointed... Drew, if you ever need a doctor recommendation for when you receive the disease, just give me a call. Well you two have fun. Take care now, bye bye then."

I gave them a smile and grabbed my bags, walking off. Tristyn and Mia start to burst out laughing as they follow after me and into the car.

___________________________

Once we arrive home, I walk up to my room and see Cam asleep on my bed cuddled up with my pillow. I started to unpack all of the variety of clothes, shoes, and everything else I got. We shopped at Hollister, PINK, Victoria Secret, Zumiez, American Eagle, Garage, Pac Sun, Bath and Bodyworks, Top Shop, and Champions. I bought Cameron a new pair of black vans since his was destroyed, three snapbacks, and a couple shirts and hoodies. I placed the bags in his room and went back to mine to wake him up.

"Babe, Cam.. I'm back." I gave him a kiss on the cheek, slipping off my clothes and putting on some spandex and his shirt. I put my hair up and washed off my make up, brushed my teeth and climbed into my bed.

"What do you wanna watch?" Cameron walked back into my room with a bag of popcorn and two things of Arizona sweet tea.

"American Horror Story? Apparently it is really good." He nodded and sat the food and drinks on the side table, sliding next to me and pulling me towards him.

__________________________

After we finished the first season, it was going on past midnight. We ordered two boxes of pizza and ate up here in my room as we watched the show.

"Damn, this show is addicting."

I nodded in agreement, a yawn escaping my lips as my eyes started to grow heavy.

"Go to sleep baby, we will finish this tomorrow."

I snuggled into his bare chest, feeling his lips press to my temple and slumber soon took over me.