Chapter 34

*Bri POV*

"Cameron?! Cmon you have been in that bathroom showering and getting ready for almost an hour! I need to get ready to ya know."

He opened the bathroom door, revealing him in a dark blue short sleeve button up, black jeans, and white vans. He kissed my cheek briefly before I shut the door to shower. Once I was done, I slipped on a peach daisy lace crop top, white high waisted shorts and my white converse high-tops. I blow dried and put products in my hair so it wouldn't frizz and go all over the place. I did a simple cat eye with a little lipstick and blush. I brushed my teeth and sprayed some perfume, walking out of the bathroom.

"Ready?"

I nodded my head and grabbed my phone and my keys since we got it on the way back last night. We were currently on our way out for brunch, since with both woke up around 11 and didn't feel like cooking. I walked out and saw Sydney walked out as well, wearing a grey California anchor tank, highwaist shorts and black sandals. And her hair wasn't wavy like yesterday, but perfectly straightened.

"Hey Syd! Where ya headed?"

"Oh hey Bri! And probably gonna find somewhere to eat, maybe do a little tour around here."

"Do you wanna join me and Cameron? We are out for brunch and I have lived here since I was five, Cameron born and raised. Kinda know it like the back of our hands, plus we know the best places."

"Yeah, sounds great! Just let me change into my glasses cause there is something wrong with this damn contact."

We laughed and waited for her, and once we were all ready we headed for brunch.

"So Sydney, you new to the neighborhood?"

"Yeah I am, I ran into your little girlfriend leaving the airport yesterday and we figured out we are neighbors now."

"You kinda have a southern accent, where are you from?"

"Knoxville, Tennessee."

"Wait really? Do you know Jacob Whitesides?"

"Uh no, not personally at least."

Cameron nodded and went back to his phone, falling into a comfortable silence as we listened to the radio.

*Carter POV*

I woke up, groaning really loudly when I tried to sit up but a really bad headache took over that.. What happened last night.. Someone knocked on my door and walked in, seeing it was Matt with some food and water. Right when I saw the food, I jumped up and ran into the bathroom, puking practically all my insides out. After i was finished, I flushed and went to brush my teeth. Matt appeared behind me with some water and two tablets. I took them without second thought, wanting this headache to go away.

"Carter, do you remember anything from last night?"

"Uh... I remember.. I think I was walking to find a place to eat, and I found a pub and this girl gave me a drink, I dont remember much after that."

"Mhm.. So you don't remember coming back here practically shit faced and Tristyn finding you and you claiming you cheated on her?"

"Wait what? I would never do that, I love her."

"Riiight, so what is that hickie doing on your neck and marks on yor back? Don't think you would do that to yourself now wouldn't you?"

I looked in the mirror, taking off my shirt and I do indeed have hickies and marks.. Everything from last night flashed through my mind, a small rage building up in me. I cheated on her, I lied, she smacked me, we broke up... Fuck fuck fuck! I promised her I wouldn't hurt her and I did just that!

"I need to find Tristyn!"

"I wouldn't do that-"

I barged into her hotel room, seeing her asleep and cuddled up next to Jacob.. Wait what?

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry it is prettty short, and boring. I am doing this on my computer and I am used to typing it on my phone.. But I should be posting more today, maybe tomorrow.

-Morgan Bri x