Chapter 41

*Bri POV*

I woke up in my king bed, nothing special, white sheets and white pillows. I sat up and stretched my arms, but I looked down and realized I was completely naked..... Oh yeah....

I grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around me as I tried to find some clothes. I pulled on my bra and underwear, seeing Luke's shirt and pulling it over my head. I walked to my mirror, gasping when I saw my reflection.

My hair was back to curly and HUGE sex hair, my eyes were brighter than usual, and my rose lips were plump and full. I tilted me neck, seeing a couple hickies along my collar bone.. At least I have make up for that.

All of a sudden I get a big waft of food, making me sigh happily but confusion also takes over my senses. I run my fingers through my hair, walking down my stairs and into my kitchen finding Luke in only boxer briefs and messy hair making breakfast. .. Well at least trying.

"Goddammit why can't I just make pancakes....."

His accent was thick and very sexy in the morning, but I laugh at his concentration. He seemed to not notice me, so I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his torso. He seemed to relax into my touch, making me rest my cheek against his back.

"Sorry if I woke you up love, I'm just trying to make this damn pancakes."

"Here, how about you finish making everything else and I will do the pancakes?"

"Ugh you are a life saver."

He kissed me on the lips real quick, making a little spark ignite inside me 

But not like Cameron.

I shook my head out of those thoughts, turning around and working on the pancakes.

After breakfast, I went upstairs to take a shower. Once I was finished, I got out and dried off. I slipped on my black shorts and Luke's red and black plaid shirt, tucking it in and slippin on a belt. I walked to my bathroom, blow drying my hair and braiding a piece of my hair on both sides, leaving it curly. I put on a little bit of eyeliner and eyeshadow, putting on mascara to bring out my blue eyes. I walked out, seeing Luke walk in with his ripped skinny jeans, white shirt and beat up vans. His eyes raked over my body, making me roll my eyes and laugh at him. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek, walking over to unplug my phone to check any notifications.

Mom, mom, Tristyn, mom, Sydney, Matt, Gina, Cameron, Tri-...... CAMERON?!

*Luke POV*

I look over her body, thinking of her tan legs and last night.. I shook those thoughts out, feeling her walk past me and kiss my cheek, making something stir in my stomach. I looked over at her, seeing her scroll through her phone and all of a sudden i notice her face pail,  and hee body tense.

"Grace you okay?"

She snapped her head towards me, eyes wide but she recovers quickly.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, it's just my mom texted me. It's fine."

She smiled at me, but I can tell she is forcing it with all her will, making me wonder what is up with her. I starred into her blue eyes, like the answer is gonna appear and i will understand her past. I wanna know what's wrong with her, I wanna fix her, I want to help her.