Chapter 6

*Briana POV*

Me and the boys; Cameron, Shawn, Taylor and Nash; were all in the basement. Shawn and Nash were playing some weird racing game, Cameron was on his phone, and Taylor and I were talking on a bean-bag.

"So Bri, how long have you known Cam?"

"Um.. Since I was about 5 years old. I moved next door and my mom wanted us to meet the neighbors, and that's how I met Cameron."

"Have you, um, ever had feelings for him?"

I was baffled by the question, to say the least.

"Um.."

"You can trust me, you know. I don't mind hearing some of Bri's little secrets."

He nudge me in the shoulder, smiling at me reassuringly.

"Yes, I have had feelings for him. I actually still do, to be honest. But I don't really wanna ruin the friendship so there's no point of me having any feelings."

"Hmm.. But what if he told you the feelings were mutual? What would you do?"

"I honestly don't know. Actually, I would probably believe him but be scared for our friendship. I would be scared he would hurt me, and the boy I've known for almost 14 years would be gone. Now come to think of it, I honestly don't know what I would do at that point.."

It took me awhile to process what I said, realizing me and Cam might not ever work.. I looked at Cameron from across the room, seeing he was already looking at me and Taylor.

*Cameron POV*

Of. Course. Taylor had to hit it up with Bri, she's older than him anyways! She's 19 for freak sake!

They have been sitting on that bean-bag ever since we came down here, talking and laughing. He kept nudging her, and smiling at her, and I just wanna go in between them. Bri is mine. Not Taylor's.

Well, at least I'm planning for her to be.
To me, it kinda looks like they are in a pretty deep conversation. Taylor was looking at her, acknowledging everything she was saying, and she looked kinda.. Lost? She kept talking, but when she stopped, she had a look of defeat.

What were they talking about?

She looked up at me, and I couldn't look away. Her blue eyes always caught me in a trance, a trance that I can't escape or get enough of. She looked away and payed attention to the game that was on the TV.

I grabbed my phone and texted her,

To: Bri <3

Hey, you seem off. You okay?

~ Cam x

I saw her phone go off in her lap, Taylor tried to see it but she turned it away. Hahah! That's what ya get, Caniff.

She smiled slightly, looking up at me, then replied back.

From: Bri <3

Yeah.. Just kinda out of it today. Nothing to worry about. x

I smiled at the end, SHE PUT A 'X'!
I started to smirk.
Dallas: 1
Caniff: 0

To: Bri <3

Alright, I'm just makin sure. Turn that frown upside down! I looooooooovvvvveeeeee yyyyooooouuuuu! :D x

btw. you and tris wanna stay the night tonight?

From: Bri <3

I love you too, Cam! And yeah, I'll text her:) Do you wanna come with me to get some of my things at my house?