Chapter 56

*Bri POV *

I woke up on top of a body, slowly looking up to see its Cameron. Everything from last night came back to me and the tears started to form. I sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed as I held my head in my hands. It's like I could still feel the rough hands of the man holding me over his shoulder and my mom's words running through my head.

Was she really going to do that..

Someone placed a hand on my shoulder, making me flinch back until I realized it was just Cameron. I got up, mumbling that I was gonna take a shower.

I turned the water all the way up, getting in as the hot water tinted my skin a light red. I sat there, the water dripping down my face and body as the words kept running through my head and my mom's broken face.

After a good 15 minutes, I started to shampoo and condition my hair. I shaved my legs and washed my body, stepping out and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked into the room and Cameron was scrolling on his twitter time line on his computer. I slipped on some boy shorts and Cameron's tshirt, climbing back into bed next to Cameron. He lifted his arm up so I layed my head on his chest while he was on his computer.

"Bri, are you okay?"

"I've been better."

"What happened in your dream last night?"

"Uh.. I don't wanna talk about it right now.."

"It's okay, I understand."

He kissed the top of my head and a half smiled, wrapping my arms around his torso to make myself comfortable and soon fell back asleep.

*Cameron POV *

I looked down at her, her tan skin and slightly pink cheeks were still warm from the hot shower. Her natural hair sprawled across my chest as she slept. Her dark brown hair was turning lighter, her blonde hair slowly starting to come back. I just admired her, because she was absolutely breath taking. The small freckles scattered across her cheeks and nose since she had no make up to hide them, her rosy pink lips agape with her steady breathing. I ran my fingers up and down her arm, small goosebumps appear and I smile, knowing I have am affect on her even when she's sleeping. I put my computer on the side table, pulling her closer to me.

"I love you so much Bri.. I won't let anyone hurt you. Ever."

I played with her hair and rubbed her back, falling back to sleep with her peaceful and steady breathing.

______________________________

A/N:

Hi!! I'm so sorry these past chapters have been really short and awful. But I'll be working on it! I just finished exams so I'll try to update more often!

I love you

Morgan Bri x