Chapter 8

*Briana POV*

"D-Drew..?"

"Bri!? It is you!"

"Uh.. Yeah?"

"I heard you are back in town?"

"Mhm. Are you?"

"Yeah, I moved back actually. I'm gonna be here for awhile."

"Cool."

"Bri.. I know you probably still hate me-"

"Probably?! You've got to be kidding me. You honestly think that since I'm back you can call me up and have a nice conversation like nothing happened between us? Well you're wrong."

"Bri please let me-"

"No."

"Please, can we just meet tomorrow at Starbucks? 11? I'll pay, I just want to explain everything."

"How about 11:30?"

"Perfect!"

"K."

"I will see you tomorrow. Goodnight, Bri."

"Bye."

The line went dead and I sighed, cursing at the mess that I made. I went to grab towels and started to clean it up.

Drew Nichols, my ex-boyfriend. We started dating in Freshman and lasted till second semester of our Junior year. Besides Cam, he was the only guy I truly loved. I had strong feelings for that boy, everyone thought we would be the high school sweet hearts. And sadly, I thought we were going to also. Before spring break that year, we got in such a bad argument. Out of all of our arguments, that had to be the worst one. We decided to go on a break for a little while, to keep a little distance. He still texted me, he even told me he loved me. He would always say he was making his decision of when it would be best for us to get back together; to be us again. But while he was flirting with me and saying he was on vacation to see his cousins, he was at his ex's house kissing her. The bad part was that he wasn't the one that told me, he was hiding it from me. When school started back, we got in another argument, and that's when I figured out. We broke up and we never spoke to each other again.

Cameron was furious to say the least. I was crying for weeks, and I would have the worst mood swings. I would be upset, then I would throw a rage, then I would be fine. The worst part with my attitude was when Drew started to date his ex, Erin. I was angry to say the least. It was probably the worst break up/heartache I went through.

So there's that little background information.

"Bri? What is taking you so long?"

I looked up and saw Cameron walking into the kitchen, seeing me finish cleaning the mess.

"What happened?"

"I dropped the milkshake.."

"Are you okay? You seem kinda shaken up."

"Yeah, yeah. I am fine. Just upset I dropped my milkshake.."

I feel so bad I'm lying to him, but I can't let him know. Because I know he won't let me go, and he would be beyond pissed.

"Well the movie is starting, and Tristyn ordered us pizza!"

And as if on que, the doorbell rang. Tristyn ran up the stairs, running to the door to pay and get the pizza. She walked back with 7 boxes of pizza, what the fuck?

"Tristyn? Why so much pizza?"

"I.. Uh.. Everyone wanted their own box so.."

"Oh.. Well give me one!"